Wings & Horns Fall 2006

minya

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest young7777

Do you happen to remember which shop in Hong Kong selling W+H?

i recently bought the wings and horns f2 jacket on sale while i was in hong kong and stupidly got the wrong size. the color is red and size small what are my chances of selling it should i try ebay??

Guest young7777

i bought a grey tiger fleece shawl collar from Grandism . hope to receive it soon. i have been spending quite a bit of money on W+H stuffs this season. Still hope to get a black W+H peacoat in black. Any one know?

Do you happen to remember which shop in Hong Kong selling W+H?

Uhm.

I don't recall us having a Distributor in HK...

And a Red F2 Jacket..? Uhm. I don't recall ever making any red jackets. Tiger Fleeces, yeah, but Jackets with woven fabric?

Pix?

(And I may be wrong. It IS past 1am here. Also, they might have gotten it through our Japanese distributor...)

This isn't the first time we've been knocked off, but the last time was a t-shirt design. This is kinda flattering, in a perverse way. :)

^I saw that jacket on sale at Lane Crawford too.

I asked the employee there and he said they just started stocking Wings and Horns stuff this season. But from the looks of the sale rack, it sure ain't selling real well.

Last time I checked most stuff was 60% off, and most sizes were still stocked.

He also mentioned that the creator of Red Monkey jeans said the Wing skulled logo sweater was one of the best quality pieces he's seen.

Yeah, that hoody looks like something you'd see worn 3 sizes too big in a bad rap video.

The jacket and black button-up on highsnobiety look pretty cool. The t-shirt they have a picture of looks like something Barking Irons would do. In fact, if I had seen that t-shirt without knowing who made it, I would have been sure it was Barking Irons. Maybe CYC hired one of their designers ;)

Yeah, I'm liking that black button up.

Same here. No idea how the superslim hoodies are gonna be though. Is it really neccessary?

Yeah, that hoody looks like something you'd see worn 3 sizes too big in a bad rap video.

The jacket and black button-up on highsnobiety look pretty cool. The t-shirt they have a picture of looks like something Barking Irons would do. In fact, if I had seen that t-shirt without knowing who made it, I would have been sure it was Barking Irons. Maybe CYC hired one of their designers ;)

Barking Irons is designed by 2 NYC guys. The Wings&Horns head designer is not one of those guys, AFAIK :)

There are plenty of really cool pieces in the SS07 lines (both W+H and Wings&Horns) that are not shown at High Snobiety. Actually, the pieces at High Snobiety are not particularly representative of the line, imo. Anyway, Peasant is going to be doing preorders soon.

Shameless plug: Check out Styleforum tomorrow for details.