No one is bold until they've completed both steps addressed in the first post. Plus he sent an annoyingly formatted email. He bold now tho ;)

@denton where's your email????????

my bad.  finger slipped and I hit "send" before i finished the message.  i felt bad, then i remembered this is the internet

I have low reputation, but if you dont mind I would like to sign up.

edit: you got mail

Edited by lasseg

lasseg, currently I don't believe in rep-discrimination so if you would like to join, please follow the steps in the first post!

edit: your avatar makes me pretty uncomfortable for some reason.

Edited by tacotron

your avatar makes me pretty uncomfortable for some reason.

Nedry_spit.jpg

Put me back in mate.

Put me back in mate.

sent ya n email

Sorry, but both of you posted/emailed past the deadline so I cannot let the two of you in. :( 

Everyone will be getting their swap partner sometime this week via email, so please keep your eyes peeled for the following subject line:

Superswap v7 Partner Information

Sorry, but both of you posted/emailed past the deadline so I cannot let the two of you in. :(

Aw man, but those are two pretty cool posters, I'd love to shop for/get stuff from desi or yoallanface.

Pretty please..??  :blush:

I have to admit, I also love the both of them. Knowing that other members of this swap probably feel the same, I will email them both and ask them to resubmit their emails considering the fact that both of them did not fully follow instructions in their original emails.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT I REALIZED I FUCKED UP.

Desi posted before the deadline so he is in for sure. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT#2: both are now officially in sswap

Edited by tacotron

Anyone know of a good way to pick the person that's going to send to ME without having me know who it will be??? I want to be surprised too :( 

Anyone know of a good way to pick the person that's going to send to ME without having me know who it will be??? I want to be surprised too :(

Not sure that's possible, unless you outsource the partner choosing to a mutual third party? maybe ask one of the mods kindly to do it? 

Taco, I don't think that's possible. As you're the moderator of this swap, you kinda need to know what's going where to keep track of assholes who don't send (hoping no one does that... knock on wood).

What happens when someone doesn't send something? (I'm sure it's happened in the past) Do they just get fucked or what?

Yeah, I wish there was a way to keep whoever was sending to me a mystery while simultaneously knowing everyone else's shit.

@CHINESEGOLD, they get tons of bad reputation for it and everyone hates their guts for a while. Unfortunately there isn't much else to do except out of the kindness of our hearts, initiate a care package to the person who didn't get a package cause of some jerk. 

^^^ and not let them in future swaps to attempt to curate some sort of super-swap master race that always sends super dope packages on time

What happens when someone doesn't send something? (I'm sure it's happened in the past) Do they just get fucked or what?

We let the last one date Lab

Partners have been picked, will probably send out the slew of emails tomorrow.

Partners have been picked, will probably send out the slew of emails tomorrow.

Thanks for organising this tacotron! super excited :)

Edited by jackg

All emails have gone out regarding partner information! The deadline to send packages is AUGUST 22nd, 2013 (8/22/13)

I would wait a couple days before you start gathering up stuff for your partner, since there might be partner changes if needed. 

Let's make this a good one guys! When you have shipped your package, please notify me/post in this thread so I can update you on the list.

Edited by tacotron

Wish I was still active -- enjoyed making / sourcing cool shit for people.

Wanted to participate but turns out I'm broke as hell and didn't want to make a weak package :( Next time tho. Looking forward to seeing all the awesome stuff you guys put together

taco, so we good? shit set in stone?

Yes, no one has complained about their appointed partners and I assume everyone got their emails.

STALK NOW.