Sign in to follow this  
dhansupreme

FS: Almost New Indio Farm for Garbstore Japanese Selvedge Denim Tagged: 32"/ Actual Waist: 34"

Payment by Paypal

Item located in South Korea

Price $180 Shipping to Worldwide and 4% Paypal Fee

:D

2013_03_31_01_36_16.jpg

2013_03_31_01_36_29.jpg

2013_03_31_01_37_05.jpg

2013_03_31_01_37_22.jpg

Hello, guys.

Here is a used pair of great jeans made by Indigo Farm in Hong Kong for Garbstore in 14oz Ring Spun Japanese Selvedge Denim.

All rivets and studs are dead stock. And there are some vintage details such as chain stitch hemming and hidden rivets.

Indigo Farm makes only 6 pairs of jeans using 40's vintage machines. This one is made in August, 2012. Retail Price was ï¿¡250.

The condition is almost new. They were only warm soaked once for about 40 minutes and worn two times at home to check for size.

The measurements in inches:

Waist 34.3

Inseam 32

Leg Opening 7.6

Message or email me if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• Similar Content

• By An Oxymoron
      View Advert [PRICE DROP 6/3] Iron Heart 633s-14, Sz. 30x30 (Chainstitched)
      Only worn a couple times around the house. Thought I could make them fit, but alas, they're just too small for me I removed the tags already, but still have the receipt.
      If you have a 31 in this indigo pair or 32 in the OD version, I'd consider a trade. Otherwise, just a straight sell.

They were purchased from Self Edge and chainstitched to 30" for $310 total shipped, so a bit of a discount here.
      Measurements are exactly as listed on the selfedge page here: https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1596&search=Iron+Heart+633s-14&description=1
      Advertiser An Oxymoron Date 05/15/2020 Price $210.00 Category denim Brand IRONHEART Actual size 30  
    • By An Oxymoron
      Only worn a couple times around the house. Thought I could make them fit, but alas, they're just too small for me I removed the tags already, but still have the receipt.
      If you have a 31 in this indigo pair or 32 in the OD version, I'd consider a trade. Otherwise, just a straight sell.

They were purchased from Self Edge and chainstitched to 30" for $310 total shipped, so a bit of a discount here.
      Measurements are exactly as listed on the selfedge page here: https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1596&search=Iron+Heart+633s-14&description=1
    • By mrsmiff
      Hi SuFu –

We are Standard & Strange, based in Oakland, CA.  We're a denim-centric menswear shop.  You can find us right at 5010 Telegraph Ave, next door to Pizzaiolo.

Our brand list is extensive, to say the least, but here's the highlights:
      Full Count
      Ooe Yofuketen
      Indigofera
      Masterson's
      Free Note
      Rogue Territory
      Momotaro
      Japan Blue Jeans
      Tellason
      Circle of Friends
      Naked & Famous
      Shockoe
      Thrux Lawrence
      Monitaly
      Alden
      Trickers
      Yuketen

We buy brands that we believe in, without compromise.  Initially, it was only Made In USA goods, but as we traveled and were introduced to more and more great brands, we added Canada, Japan, Europe, and the UK to our roster.

We're constantly expanding our denim selection with the goal of being able to fit just about anyone to a great pair of jeans, whether it's N&F weird guys in stretch selvedge denim, or 18oz Momotaro Natural Tapers.  We take the same approach to shirts, jackets, boots, and everything else – we try to have fits that work for just about anyone. 

About our name – one of my areas of interest has always been urban development, planning, and use, and one of the standout books in that area is “The Death and Life of Great American Cities†by Jane Jacobs.

There's a passage that's stuck with me over the years:
               "Cities, however, are the natural homes of supermarkets and standard movie houses plus delicatessens, Viennese bakeries, foreign groceries, art movies, and so on, all of which can be found co-existing, the standard with the strange, the large with the small." (bold emphasis mine).

When we found our original space – in Temescal Alley – it was on it's 3rd rebirth – originally horse stables, the store fronts in the alley had long been used as cheap storage lockers.  When we built out the space we were tearing out boards that been there for 100+ years.

Our goal – whether it's denim, boots, or shirts – is to make sure every person coming through our door gets what they want, even if it's just a shot of whiskey and a warm welcome.

The best place to catch us online outside of here is Instagram, and via our email list.

Our 3-year anniversary party:

The denim wall:

When we needed gift cards, we went all in, and made them from brass:

We get a bit obsessive about our denim details - here's a macro of Full Count's 100% Zimbabwean cotton:

And another because why not:

Kapital Century denim and aged button:

Finally, Brandon, one of our team, getting serious about some Rogue Territory and Momotaro:

• By Inimitable N!
      I noticed this benefit Takayuki Echigoya of Bowery Blue Makers started on GoFundMe to help save Kiyama Denim Mill in Okayama. The mill sustained flood waters of over four feet submerging the machines for days. As we all surely know these antique shuttle looms are assembled from both metal and wood including the shuttles. When running Kiyama's mill uses 1000 shuttles, 200 have been donated from other mills while the others will undergo the painstaking process of being hand repaired by a 78 year-old master craftsman. Needless to say, the situation is certainly worthy of the attention of the greater denim community.

Save Kiyama Denim Mill

Having survived numerous hurricanes having lived in Florida most of my life I personally understand the loss and the pain of trying to rebuild. I thought I'd bring it to the attention of everyone here who is concerned.

If moderators find the post to be against the principles or policies of SuFu please feel free to remove, I won't be offended.
    • By dada mafiosi
      Hi
      I need to have your opinion which Jeans is better than the other S0500xx or s5000vx
      - Fades
      - Fit
      - Look & Feel 
      - Zero denim vs XX denim of Samurai 
      - S0500xx arcs arcs of light green dull thread vs S5000vx arcs are made of yellow bright thread
      - S0500xx buttons are made of copper vs S5000vx buttons are steel
      Please also share your pre-shrunk and post shrunk measurement especially for size 34 or 35
      Also, how do you compare these models with Fullcount 1108 or 1101 
      Thanks in advance

• Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• Church's Footwear UK
    NORDSTROM.com
  • Gucci Grey Disney Edition Donald Duck Sweatshirt
    $US 1025

211451M204076_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=818443.18171198