WW2 repro / detailed jeans

Flash

• 2 weeks later...

Bored today sitting at home with the wimps disease ( hay fever ) so I thought I'd take some pics of my s9202xx

( these fit pics are re posted from the ooe thread )

PHOTO_20130506_124222_zps556d3d6a.jpg

PHOTO_20130506_124301_zps9f29924c.jpg

PHOTO_20130506_124442_zpsda297867.jpg

20130710_181426_zpsd152b1a3.jpg

20130710_181520_zpsb7e08083.jpg

20130710_181633_zps32e49d6b.jpg

20130710_181704_zpsb2dd6cf2.jpg

20130710_181810_zps97ee7dc7.jpg

20130710_181913_zps19098462.jpg

20130710_181928_zpsc4884e2f.jpg

Edited by Flash

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

so where in the article states that ensrime produces ww2 cut jeans?

The article does not specifically state ww2 no but, Mohsin points out that his work contains production methods and/or standards from the past thus referring to the details and constructions such as ww2 inspired jeans. He hugely respects the iconic styles and tries to implement this as much as possible regarding the production manner.

• 4 weeks later...

b_F, are all of the Denime WWII repros featured with a zipper instead of buttons? The one I saw on Denimio made me worry.

Now with this new Denim Competition by Mega I consider a WWII cut for my battle pair ^^

I need something with a definitly high rise and wide fit.

The 1003XX from Warehouse caught my eyes, but I think I want an even higher rise. My KAPITALs got a 29/39 (fr/br cm) and a 76 waist. So far I havn't found a pair from anybody else with nearly the same measurements. Was into RMC too, but Nagoyas measurements seem so crazy that I ran away.

Is there a place to buy FCs WWII repros?

Thanks for this thread fellas :)

Hej C.

yeah I recently saw that the Denime WW2 offers a zip fly. The older model from 1-2 years ago had a button fly.

RMC has at least 2 WW2 models IIRC and they really have a high rise. You could check the measurements on BiG's website.

Fullcount offers several WW2-inspired models every year. This year they have/had 4 models in their standard fits (0105, 1108, 1101) with WW2 details.

Nearly every repro brand offers a WW2 repro so you should find plenty of options

Something to consider.... anyone interested in a doing a WWII "contest" starting with the anniversary of the end of the war in August?  Six to ten guys spending a year in the WWII Levis or Lee style jean of their choosing. Really more of a showcase than contest.     

Or starting with the beginning of the new world denim championship.
I just can not wait til the end of august 15....

And thanks for the 1003XX tipp, was thinking about that too.
Do you have them yourself, may share some fitpics?

Something to consider.... anyone interested in a doing a WWII "contest" starting with the anniversary of the end of the war in August?  Six to ten guys spending a year in the WWII Levis or Lee style jean of their choosing. Really more of a showcase than contest.     

Nemo, there's fit pictures taken after the first wash on page 141 on the Warehouse thread.  With two more washes, the fit hasn't changed.  Shrank to tagged (36x34).

Actually there's three 1003XX out right now hoggreaser, chambray, flannel, and OD HBT pockets.  Regular fly buttons on the chambray pocket version, donut buttons on the other two.  I think there's a little variation in fit too (1 to 2 cm difference at waist pre-wash). 

Edited by setterman

From the name, the new Warehouse 1001SXX (S = simplified) could be a WW2 model...but it shares no details of an WW2 model. Only the straight fit.

The new contest starts in May 2015 (IIRC) so 3 months less wait for you and enough time for your Kapital ;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

DANG! Thanks both of you :)

How much have they stretched (in the waist especially), setterman?
It appears that the versions still available at ware-house.co.jp are all one washed.

Nemo, there's fit pictures taken after the first wash on page 141 on the Warehouse thread.  With two more washes, the fit hasn't changed.  Shrank to tagged (36x34).

Actually there's three 1003XX out right now hoggreaser, chambray, flannel, and OD HBT pockets.  Regular fly buttons on the chambray pocket version, donut buttons on the other two.  I think there's a little variation in fit too (1 to 2 cm difference at waist pre-wash). 

Oh! So there is. I hadn't seen the OD pocket ones. Also I was wrong, not chambray, they're calling it denim pocket bags.

For Nemo...

OD / Herringbone pockets

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=78739503

http://store.whw.jp/?pid=78739619

Flannel pcokets

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=73045221

http://store.whw.jp/?pid=73228424

Chambray Denime pockets

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/?pid=67239290

http://store.whw.jp/?pid=67239561

Exactly my thoughts, Till :)

Rotating these two would be a lot of fun, and I am not so eager to win anything, anyway :D

Your sams are looking awesome by the way.

From the name, the new Warehouse 1001SXX (S = simplified) could be a WW2 model...but it shares no details of an WW2 model. Only the straight fit.

The new contest starts in May 2015 (IIRC) so 3 months less wait for you and enough time for your Kapital ;)