Ran into a superfuturian on the street!

mizanation

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's running into, because we were supposed to meet:

Met pacioli today to pick up my copy of the Cone Denim book.

We both some kinda Asian.

Don't know if it's running into, because we were supposed to meet:

Met pacioli today to pick up my copy of the Cone Denim book.

We both some kinda Asian.

I met up with him too at the 45rpm store last friday....(very nice, couldn't really chat cause I was preparing for work)

we're both some kind of asian too.

come to think of it, i think i've met a few more superfuturians at BiG.

let's see...

emaze

coleslawyum

polyrock, did i see you there one time? were you wearing the sugarcane '47s or was that someone else?

and a few others that lurk, so i guess they don't count.

must be someone else miz. don't own a pair of 47's. I know what you look like, i'd probably know who you were and say hi if i saw you in there....although i did see some random kid in there last week getting some chainstitching done while i stopped by last week.

• 3 weeks later...

I deffinetly saw StayHandsome today walking out of the downtown Chicago H&M at around 2:30. Diesels and all. He was walking out just as i was strolling in with my mom.

And a second sighting of an unknown SF'r in the O'Hare airport wearing Imperials. State your name!

I saw mizanation at a NYC shop a few months ago, maybe not so surprising - we talked about airfrog, and my Corcoran jump boots and LVC 55s, and his Baracuta jacket.

GREG!

whatsup man, good to see you on superfuture! i was wondering if you were ever gonna show up on here.

cmf - maybe gordon will let us have an eastcoast party at BiG?

i met bigtime on a boat. says he has $900 nudies and we talked about denim for a bit. btw, good idea on the BiG party. im going up there new years eve. ill pitch it too. we have to make it happen. just bring some tanqueray and tonic and some yuenglings (ddml) to soho and we can have a talk about denim.

i met bigtime on a boat. says he has $900 nudies and we talked about denim for a bit. btw, good idea on the BiG party. im going up there new years eve. ill pitch it too. we have to make it happen. just bring some tanqueray and tonic and some yuenglings (ddml) to soho and we can have a talk about denim.

wat are $900 nudies??

• 6 months later...

saw sycamore bombing down the streets of SF on his white/purple bmx bike yesterday, at about 7:00.

i was about to scream out sycamore, but i only had like a split second to decide. i was still sort of shocked to see my first real life supergay. and if i called his name, hed probably crash into oncoming traffic.

conclusion:

i never make the right decisions when im under pressure.

saw sycamore bombing down the streets of SF on his white/purple bmx bike yesterday, at about 7:00.

i was about to scream out sycamore, but i only had like a split second to decide. i was still sort of shocked to see my first real life supergay. and if i called his name, hed probably crash into oncoming traffic.

conclusion:

You're in the Bay Area gaylord?

We need to organize a supergay meetup.

You're in the Bay Area gaylord?

We need to organize a supergay meetup.

id like to, but im only in the bay for 2 more days.

ive been in union city/hayward for a week or two, and went down to SF like 4 times already. never visited self edge, because we always stopped of at the powell station. if you guys have another big meetup though, i could probably snake my way up back to the bay, and give you the swift kick in the balls you so deserve.

I was waiting at the bus stop in Enfield a few weeks ago, and there was this young kid wearing, I swear they must be, Warehouse Duckdiggers. Looked like 1950 (not as much bartacking details as the 1920). I stared at his rear for a good 10 minutes (must have thought I was a freak or something). I know I got the arcuate right . You can't buy those jeans in Australia. He must have either got it online or bought it overseas. Too bad I didn't say anything, but after staring at him like that, I didn't want to freak him out.

conclusion:

dude, he knows muayaya thayaya, he would kick your ass.