Heavyweight Boots Championships 2013 - 2015

Megatron1505

And a great job you made of them too.

they look like white´s SD´s, Alden Roy boots and Wolverine 1000miles all at once!...

Thanks man! But, I make the toe cap too damn long and should leave it without piping for more vintage feels

I didn't even consider making my own boots...I could have saved myself some money!

I'm just kidding, those look very nice, and I agree, you can see traits of several different brands in their design.

I'm curious what don't you like about the sole combination? Is it just an aesthetic thing, or how they feel?

Just about the style matter, even vibram use chevron design for that sole, 705 is still too modern for me, had no choice when it was the only things I see on the rack

Bounty Hunter is the Smoke Jumper with the Semi-dress last, right? Man, I'm having the damnedest time trying to decide on my build. I know I can't join the contest at this point, but this thread is a great resource. 

yup, all you have to do now is pick out your options. enjoy!

We have 7 t-shirts ordered :(

I'll extend the deadline to the first of June and see if we can get that up to at least 24

here is the link if you still want to order...

HWBC t-shirts by DoubleXX

We would like a few shirts....

Please put us down for the following:

4/XL

1/LARGE

1/SMALL

Also, thank you all for your business and support!

Thanks,

Kyle

Baker's Shoes

We would like a few shirts....

Please put us down for the following:

4/XL

1/LARGE

1/SMALL

Also, thank you all for your business and support!

Thanks,

Kyle

Baker's Shoes

We are now at 8 shirts...

Couple of weeks to go before the deadline.

Please go here to order shirts DoubleXX HWBC Order Page.

Since this order is gonna be WAY under the min. order I can't produce any

shirts that are not paid for and there will NO EXTRAS.

^+1000! I think its cool as hell that HV actually gets to use his pro-grade gear and keep us updated on the progress! I'm sure those $400 jeans and $500 boots freak out his coworkers, but on the other hand they also get to see the lifespan of his gear and might come to realize the value in well-made stuff!

(All of this is pure speculation on my part; I'm sure his coworkers realize the value of quality gear already!)

Thanks guys! Unfortunately, I cannot wear the jeans at work...I have to wear fire retardant clothing everyday. I am averaging about 12-14 hrs/day in the Bounty Hunters, they were worth every penny, my feet have never felt better. This leather wears really well, it just laughs at the scrapes and scratched that would destroy the finish on my Alden's or RWs.

I wish I could wear the jeans as much, I'd have a lot better chance of placing in the comp. if I could.

Manufacturer's of fine dress footwear always recommend trees and resting their shoes in order to maximize longevity and maintain their looks ... I'm impressed with how boots can handle daily abuse out in the workplace like farms, forests and mines and still be returned to their manufacturer for re-building.

My boots get trees in them every night. (About 7-8 hrs) it really helps draw the excess moisture from inside the boot. I'm not sure how they'll handle the summer heat, but so far they have been more comfortable than my gtx lined boots. I spend about 5-10 min brushing them after the trees go in. I'm sure that helps keep them nice.

Initially I was concerned about weight, as they are not lightweights. The trade off in comfort makes you forget any extra weight. It seriously feels like they aren't even on. I'd highly recommend the dbl mid soles to anyone that is going to seriously wear these for work. If I could afford it, I'd buy a second pair just for work.

HV is making me kick my self I didn’t get a pair of boots with the steel toe that I could wear to work, but I think I would ruin them as I can be on my knees to much and on normal work boot if I don’t have a bump cap they can wear though to the steel cap in a few weeks, not funny when you are welding and your boots become spot welded to what you are working on.  :huh:

Worn to work everyday, and after work and weekends...just about one month in, conditioned lightly last night, and gave them a light polish and heavy brushing tonight(neutral polish, entire boot). I love these boots.

f46d4e69288ddf3162d965b152363997.jpg

BUY A HWBC SHIRT FROM JIMMY PLEASE, I THINK THEY LOOK AWESOME AND I WANT ONE FOR MYSELF.

THANK YOU

we need to sell about 15 before Friday so i don't think it's gonna happen :(