Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

70q2.png

Mayfly - nothing that anyone hasn't seen before, but I picked these up BNIB on ebay yesterday for £50... and there are poor suckas out there paying $180 for their pairs. *chief keef laughin to the bank plays loudly in the background of this post* 

No one cares if you bought flyknits like 50 millions other american kids and everyone working in fashion. Even people on SZ has flyknits, it's just a given that some random person has a pair. I don't post my undies kops either...

Might be interesting to know the underwear buying recommendations of an asshole though. Your neg was enough, you didn't need to explain it.

70q2.png

Mayfly - nothing that anyone hasn't seen before, but I picked these up BNIB on ebay yesterday for £50... and there are poor suckas out there paying $180 for their pairs. *chief keef laughin to the bank plays loudly in the background of this post* 

I really doubt that's the case anymore. And you bought yourself some cheap sneakers…relax.

Edited by TresUnCool

Might be interesting to know the underwear buying recommendations of an asshole though. Your neg was enough, you didn't need to explain it.

I like Petit Bateau, Muji and Uniqlo boxer-briefs, but I mainly don't give a fuck. It needed explaining because your purchase does not only sucks, the fact that you posted it also sucks.

I was taken in by some asshole that these are Visvim, before I throw them to trash quick photos:

img1.jpg

img2.jpg

And finally JS Luxsic Visvim crew LS pink (but I'd say it's lt burgundy). Btw I love basic Visvim stuff

img3.jpg

Edited by kojiro

Latest addition

these would look a lot better if you shaved off the hairs imo. looks like mold.

dO2bJgs.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic. New Soloist jacket, a little bit small though. comfy as fuucckkkkkkk though as to be expected. not really a legit fit pic, just threw it on over what I had on. at least it's not a stock pic lmao

Edited by bizubimu

Everything that has a Visvim tag is worth keeping worshipping.

Being serious for a moment, I wonder about all the heat the shoes have taken- it's the most classic american workwear crossed with british workwear, a totally classic piece which is absolutely not pretentious in any way. But oh well, guys who dis these are repping up a sweatshirt made of towel so what can you guys know :)

You seriously think these look that bad?

tumblr_lu8ywywLKu1qa9pnro1_500.jpg

nick-wooster-in-gray-layers-and-white-so

Nick_Wooster.jpg?type=w3

^

can't speak for other people, but i negged the post for the unfunny comment and the fugly pants.

the visvim l/s wasn't that great and i was indifferent towards the shoes, but imo they weren't that neg rep inducing.