Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Great stuff seen here by Max and Cander.

Let's see the outcome in 4 month from now

It will be hard to judge anyway. 

How's the skiing this year, Cander? I've been itching to get out--just gotta wait for it to snow some more in the Northwest!

It looks like the snow is really giving some hell to the fabric on your thighs! What an incredible texture, though. I always look forward to seeing how your jeans are progressing!

Thanks!  We just got 25" since yesterday morning at Snowbird, with more to come tonight, so it was great today!

10625080_10100650188458965_5820629860826

I just skied 4 days straight (half days on Thurs/Fri), and am looking forward to getting back out on Wednesday or Thursday!

Man I missed this forum, I finished a very cold camping trip and have some great photos and stories to share. Of course this is after I get some sleep.

Looks like you are having fun Cander.  I'm stuck at work, but hope to hit the slopes more this season.  This is the view from the valley floor.

Snowbird is between me and the tree on the left.  The mountains have been so beautiful since the last storm.

J08p0Bv.png

How I wear my jeans under my snow pants and above my ski socks / boots when I ski:

15721408958_8f97b13bb5_z.jpg

I roll the bottom, but still have a bit of stacking-type fades as a result of all the times I've skied with them bunched up like this to stay out of my boots:

15296728293_df72efbceb_z.jpg

Cyber Monday Sale! 20% off Everything at the DoubleXX Shop

DWC-cyber-monday-150x150.jpg

Since everyone else on the internet is offering discounts this weekend we thought why the hell not icon_smile.gif

From now until Friday, December 5th at Midnight EVERYTHING in the DoubleXX Shop is 20% off. All shipping fees are still FREE for First Class shipping and EMS Express shipping is still available for $10.

This is the one and only time these shirts will be discounted so take advantage of this sale while it last. Each DESIGN for the contest has been limited to only 72 prints and once they are gone, They’re GONE!

just use the code:

xxmonday

at checkout.

You will receive a 20% discount on everything in your cart (except EXPRESS EMS Shipping) and can use the code as much as you like until Friday, December 5th at Midnight (CST). Please spread the word and share this post on all your social media using the links on the left of this page.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for online shopping with us!

jimmyc & Beatle

We have more important DoubleXX news!!

Keep your eye on wearedoublexx.com as we announce the design for the Heavy Weight Boot Challenge and Announce the rules for the “Denim World Championship Member, T-Shirt Design Contestâ€.

The HWBC shirts will be

• Color: dark brown
  • Brand: Comfort Colors
  • Style: Short sleeve
  • Design: similar to the contest graphic.
The DWC Member designed shirt will be chosen by jimmyc and Beatle of  DoubleXX and will be produced and sold in a very limited edition of only 36 shirts. We will print and sell them at cost ($29 per shirt) and the winner will get his FREE along with a $100 DoubleXX gift certificate.

Official rules and contest info will be announced in the DWC Members forum the day the contest begins (May 1, 2015) and you must be a entered in al least one of the contest to submit a design. We have had so many great suggestions for shirt designs for the contest we sponsor and fait wait to put one into print.

DWC-MEMBERS-DESIGN-CONTEST-GRAPHIC-01.pn

Hey Cander, awesome! Congratulations to you and your lady! :) Something about marriage in denim sounds somewhat familiar to me! ;)

I came by to tell you guys that I´m still alive and I hope that I haven´t dropped out yet… I started my new job as an assistant teacher, which takes up A LOT of my free time. But I love my new job. The only downside: I can´t wear my contest-jeans, since they are to torn to wear them to school, so I can only wear them in the afternoon and on weekends. The upside: I bought a brand new pair of jeans: IH-666! And I love them! :D

Today I took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of my IH 634S again. A couple of days ago I did some woodworking in my jeans (did NOT take pictures, for whatever reason :/ ), and now they are ripe for their second wash, which will take place this week. Will take pics again.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

Mega: In case I have already been dropped out for being too inactive these last weeks, please let me know… I would still keep on posting progress-pics of my jeans in that case, but it would just be nice to know where I´m at.

Hey Cander, awesome! Congratulations to you and your lady! :) Something about marriage in denim sounds somewhat familiar to me! ;)

Haha, yeah.  You win that contest 1000 times over.  There is no chance she'll let me wear my battered rags to our wedding. :)  I figure a proposal is still pretty good though.  Thanks everyone else!  I feel lucky to have landed such a good one!

It speaks for the fading if you can tell whose jeans you see before you read who has posted them. Dingos, fanyas and canders pair are such ones.

he's right you know.