MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

can anyone comment on sizing for Rothco flight jackets? I can find some measurements, but am unsure if the padding will put the measurements off. for example, a size XS has a 49.5 INCH chest measurement?

http://shop.rothco.com/c/clothing-and-outerwear_flight-jackets_ultra-force-ma-1-flight-jackets

Or any comments in general. For the money, i'm thinking i might give one a shot.

edit: copped an XS, will report back with results.

Edited by 034936

Did anybody get the Alpha Industries MA-1?

If so, how does it fit? Will sizing up make the jacket too bulky?

it fits very roomie, i got a medium and its almost oversized. the weight is nice though, very thick but soft handling nylon canvas. idk what fuckin model i have tho.

Yo everyone !

I was looking for the perfect bombers for months and i finally found it. I wanted the perfect classic bombers with a modern and slim touch, so i copped the Sandro Blackmoon one, and it's awesome. Its the purest minimalist one. bought it 365 euros tough...

1398537316-capture-d-ecran-2014-04-26-a-

Im waiting for the soldes for this one in Paris, still nice cop!

can anyone comment on sizing for Rothco flight jackets? I can find some measurements, but am unsure if the padding will put the measurements off. for example, a size XS has a 49.5 INCH chest measurement?

http://shop.rothco.com/c/clothing-and-outerwear_flight-jackets_ultra-force-ma-1-flight-jackets

Or any comments in general. For the money, i'm thinking i might give one a shot.

edit: copped an XS, will report back with results.

experiment failed. comically short and wide. might be good if your into that sorta thing...

XS = 48

was (still) looking for this season supreme ma-1 in size medium, which looked like it wasn't too puffy but can't get my hands on it...

v8ej7ryYJso.jpg

therefore i was thinking about the uniform experiment one : any idea on when it would be available ?

Alpha-Industries-Light-MA1-Jacket-01.jpg

Edited by igotwmds

Alpha Ma-1 TT. Any opinions? I didn't have alpha items yet and i don't know are they good quality. This one looks fine for me but i don't want to buy a shit, maybe smth better in this price range?

40468_01_1.jpg

Edited by supper

was (still) looking for this season supreme ma-1 in size medium, which looked like it wasn't too puffy but can't get my hands on it...

therefore i was thinking about the uniform experiment one : any idea on when it would be available ?

Alpha stuff seems pretty nice in person. I think the price you pay for them is fair.

The Supreme Blood Chit MA-1 is not lined at all and is cut pretty slim. I like mine a lot, and I think it's the best jacket of the season. A little steep on the price though, and don't expect it to keep you super warm.

Alpha stuff is good quality for the price. The cuffs and the collar tend to pill very quickly and the jacket itself is very warm (good for fall not ideal for S/S). It's quite billowy and mine pops out in the rear a bit but I must note that I'm quite skinny.

igotwmds check out alpha industries reissued MA1. less puffy cut, love mine.

did you size up or cop TTS? got a pic of the fit? was thinking of copping