You know you're addicted...

Chicken

Addicted...

-when you enjoy waiting at the bus stop cause it means you can check out your fades

-when you wash only because your legs are starting to get a rash everytime you where your denim.

-when you spend, without hesitation, 2 mins sniffing your 11mth old denim before putting them on, looking for the smelliest part

when i girl says' nice levis' and you decide to give her a hour-long lecture about your sams are nothing like levis, and some how her wanting to see your hidden rivets ends up getting you some head.

wow...where did you find this girl?...are there more where she came from?

• 3 weeks later...

When you finally admit to yourself you have a spending problem and spend several months chipping away at your $8000 credit card debt, barely even leaving the house in order to save money. You finally dump that last entire paycheck onto your visa and can officially say you're debt free, though you don't have a dime to your name. Then to celebrate the first thing you do is order some Sams from BiG that you'll rarely wear until your finished your current project sometime in winter.

Also, I read through this entire thread and it's the hardest I've laughed at the internet in months.

when you are not altogether that pissed off that the washing machine broke pissing water all over the floor when yo took it outside and just had to get on your hands AND KNEES in order to get rid of the water with a cloth and sponge, heaven forbid that it might cause a little more wear on the jeans that you've been wearing every day for the last 3 months.

....i wonder how long that new machine will last.

you are stoked to find out you can wear your denim at your new job and although everyone else wears cheap levis. you are wearing in your two hundred dollar japanese denim and you sometimes worry that some marinara or chocolate may get dumped on them but thats its worth the risk since they are bound to get some good fading working hard full time.

when i girl says' nice levis' and you decide to give her a hour-long lecture about your sams are nothing like levis, and some how her wanting to see your hidden rivets ends up getting you some head.

best post in the thread aside from cheep's on page 1 talking about fucking up creases trying to fuck with jeans around your ankles; that shit goes through my mind every single time but of course my girlfriend knows what's up and gives me a minute to de-pants.

When you bury your face in a brand new pair of raws, take a deep sniff and moan with pleasure at the smell.

Bliss!!!

you know your addicted when...

-if possible, you take your jeans off when you take a dump so it doesnt get crumpled (I dont do this in public bathroom, only at work cuz its a private bathroom, or anywhere elese with a private bathroom)

-Get into a fight with your friends about spending $200 on jeans, and finally win them over and get them to agree only a connoissuer of fine denim pants would spend that much to wear them everyday and get them as messed up as possible (get your moneys worth!!)

-Like Enojy said, when ur gf knows to give you time to take of your pants and still want to have sex after you fall down trying to get off a new pair of SEXI04s becuase the leghole is so small and the inseam is so damn long (true story... happened yesterday haha :cool: )

-when you have denim pillow covers and a comforter (Tommy Hilfiger denim stuffs, got em on sale at macys awhile ago, non selvage/ not raw tho... feels extremely soft, super light denim, but i love it :D )

btw this is the best thread ever... i officially got only 2 hours of work/scanning done in a 7 hour work day, with periodic shuffling around of files and naming in the system, cuz 1) i was looking at denim on forums or on websites 2) Reading this whole thread and laffing your ass off and thanking God your boss wasnt here today so u could read this thread without having to stifle your laffter cuz your office is directly across for hers... :P and 3) going to the bathroom just to check out the fades on your jeans :) (i kill about an hour of time doing this about 2-3 times a day hahahaha)

when you take the time to explain to your stepfather (during laundry, still wash clothes for free @ ma dukes crib) why you refuse to machine-wash your jeans( which are caked with mud after a long day of diggin a trench during a plumbing job) along with your other clothes because they arent 'dirty enough yet', and then you give them a hot soak. then you fuck em up some more the next day.

Guest skull2

when you go shopping and the girl that owns the place compliments the creases on your jeans and asks where did you get the jeans from. to which you reply "Homeboy.."