What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Watched `Desert Thunder` on dodgy Chinese cable torrented over the internet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164016/

Its rad, theres helicopters on the promo poster, the characters are all told they`re gonna fly a secret mission in F-14s, then the all get in F-16s and bomb the crap outta Iraq. I mean wtf?

The best part is they dont use a psuedonym for the `raq. They`re like `Yeah, lets bomb the fuck outta Iraq!`. I`m like `Fuck Yeah!` Totally awesome, recommended.

Watched `Desert Thunder` on dodgy Chinese cable torrented over the internet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164016/

Its rad, theres helicopters on the promo poster, the characters are all told they`re gonna fly a secret mission in F-14s, then the all get in F-16s and bomb the crap outta Iraq. I mean wtf?

The best part is they dont use a psuedonym for the `raq. They`re like `Yeah, lets bomb the fuck outta Iraq!`. I`m like `Fuck Yeah!` Totally awesome, recommended.

Awesome huh? I 'd like to see how you 'd feel if they bombed your place.

played 3 or 4 games of beer pong, drank a strong vodka/bookoo energy drink that we got for free at the radio station, went to some theater party and met people i felt werent very interesting, sat on a couch only to have people approach me and talk to me, got into some dumb argument with a friend (cant really remember why), went to a bar on my bike and met up with friends, got up from the table without saying anything and nearly left through the emergency exit only to have bar staff approach me saying if i left through there they would never let me back in and proceeded to sarcastically question how they would do this.

woke up in my bed at 430 to the voices of friends outside, dont really remember large clumps of the night

Awesome huh? I 'd like to see how you 'd feel if they bombed your place.

you know yeah, I`d prolly be pissed or something but then I dont do house invasions on my neighbors, kill and torture my family if they piss me off, have friends like Abu Nidal, give cash to people who kill the Jews in the neighborhood and even if my dad was doing that shit I`d prolly be glad if someone took him out...but whatever.. haha

Got drunk with some friends and then went to my schools football game. Ruined my Neptune dunks in the process, thats why from now on Im setting aside a pair of getting drunk shoes. After the game had some pizza and went back to my friends house. There we smoked like four bowls and I did my first beer bong.

woke up this morning with pain at my right wrist and left buttcheek/hip. first thought was "WTF did I DO LAST NIGHT?"

oh bowling.

Drank copious amounts of strange liquor. Went to take a piss. Didn't realize that I'd forgotten to undo my fly at the urinal until I got back to my seat.

SUX

Guest Fade to Black

last night was disgraceful, after a pretty good thursday night i was hoping the follow up would be better...walked around with friends tryin to find a party but nothing came up (everywhere we went the alcohol had already ran dry) so i stopped by my old dorm and chatted with some people i haven't seen in a while until 3 AM or so. Hopefully tonight something will come up.