What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

I went to Jackal & Hyde at a club tonight.

Turns out, a girl I knew from school was working as a gogo dancer at the place, so she hooked it up and gave my friend and I all access passes.

Jackal & Hyde weren't scheduled to come on until like 12:30am and we got there at 10pm but we were spared the 2 1/2 hours of shitty techno due to our VIP passes and ended up just hanging with the group in the back drinking for a couple hours.

More importantly I set my creases into my Ande Whalls crumpin' on the dance floor.

is that under the same ownership as LB is Paris?

Yup, from what I understand it is (it's definitely a sister club but I'm not sure if the owners are the same of just affiliated with the same crew). See 2000db for more details, he used to hang out there all the time.

• 4 weeks later...

Spent time with someone/s who reinforced my distaste for small corny asian princessess... it's worse when they come in packs.

not last night, but.....

on sunday i went to the carbon silicone / matt pond pa show.

both tony james and mick jones were SUPERB. i wasnt sure about their recording, but the songs translated on stage amazingly. so fucking good.

one thing i realized; no matter how old you get, your stage presence does not change.

now i am listening to nothign but the clash and genX

• 4 weeks later...

I've neglected this thread as of recently, I apologize little WDYDLN. I'll try my best not to abuse you anymore.

Last night ... started out watching NBA playoff games while drinking rum and cokes, moved on to Heine's.

Headed out to a house party, they had a NBA Jam arcade machine. Was kinda jealous. Party got broken up early, went to a bar for a few.

Fucked around with that perfect push up thing, did as many as I could with my fucked up right wrist (broke it a couple years ago, never got it checked it out). Passed out.