What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Same here. It was sooooo nice to go to the bars and be able to find a table and talk with friends instead of shouting over everyone

Will be doing it again tonight, but possibly out on Willy or in the Atwood neighborhood. Genna's was all right last night, but not counting on it tonight. Although it is still a possibility.

i managed to find a table in a quiet corner last night at Genna's...but tonight will probably be busy as hell....

and knowing my friends, they'll definitely want to be there. i have yet to be able to get any friends out to willy/atwood bars...

i managed to find a table in a quiet corner last night at Genna's...but tonight will probably be busy as hell....

and knowing my friends, they'll definitely want to be there. i have yet to be able to get any friends out to willy/atwood bars...

Shit, force them to go! They'll realize the errors of their ways.

rocky horror picture show

themed

birthday party.

That's pretty sweet. I need to go to the next Rocky Horror Picture dress-up show-thingy in town.

Last night I went to a local bar to enjoy some beer and local bands: The Try Force, Los Buddies, and Terror of the Sea.

friday: checked out practice for the tampa am contest. dinosaur jr played at the 14th anniversary party. fucking amazing.

sat: tampa am all day. ybor all night. talked to tons of girls drunk... yawn

sun: tampa am all day. some kid from brazil won it. amazing skateboarding. i was standing on the judges area the whole time, so i saw everything... but i was drunk too so i forgot a bunch.

cant wait for the pro contest.

Saw Tigersaw, Lindsay Vandermark, Hello Shark, and Danielle Capalbo in a dirty, kindly lit basement with 40 other people. Had a wonderful time, had some birthday cake.

visited my friend at boston college for the weekend. needless to say, I was horrified by the complete lack of awesome clothes and the overall douchebaggery that was carried on in front of me. no offense to anyone that lives there, but every time I visit that city, my feelings are reenforced that boston (its schools in particular) is a havens for suburban white kids who try way too hard and have nothing interesting to say about themselves

My 18th birthday party. I got a tattoo, then i got retarded. It was one of the best nights of my life.

What kinda tat did you get?

Last night I just finished up some work for my multimedia and graphic design classes and then I kicked back a 40 and a couple cans of High Life.

hahaha i live in london full time. it does tend to hurt.

whered you go out to?

my friend had a jam on friday night and we went to barneys? or at least thats what the stamp on my hand said, it was pretty dope, lots of sexy broads but so many lame cats in generic button ups being wack and dancing to save a horse ride a cowboy haha

my friend had a jam on friday night and we went to barneys? or at least thats what the stamp on my hand said, it was pretty dope, lots of sexy broads but so many lame cats in generic button ups being wack and dancing to save a horse ride a cowboy haha

hahaha yea londons full of those... both... sexy girls and wack dudes.

n yea barneys/ceeps is a pretty good spot on a saturday night.