What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Birthday night out eating Sushi and drinking Thai beer in the student district then a Tuk Tuk race back across town before we all ended up on the roadside about 4am at a makeshift bar utterly trashed, feeding an Elephant peanuts. At various points during the course of the evening I somehow acquired a thick garland of jasmine flowers, a huge picture of Thai Elvis in a pink plastic frame, a Thai model with a tongue stud and an impossibly cute french girl who I was up for the duration playing with ...

Total.

Result.

Cursive/Jeremy Enigk/The Cops Concert. Pretty sick. Cursive was good, didn't play too much of the new album (good thing) and jeremy enigk was great live. Cops rocked.

Cursive played alot of ugly organ and jeremy enigk played some stuff off the new album, a sunny day song, some stuff I'm not familiar with and encored with a john lennon tune.

Then went back to girls place and watched Joyeux Noel

Movie about christmas eve during ww1 and the cease fire and that business. wasnt bad.

last night i did the same thing i did for the last 3 nights and will do tonight. go to bed early cause i cant get over this fuckin food poisoning. im upset cause it was one of my boys birthdays and i couldnt go out.

last night i got smashed off whisky with my good buddy, went to our other buddies place with some other people, played pool and drank more, then i left and i hooked up with this really cute girl i wanted to bang all thru high school but never did got home at 9 am as my parents were waking up, i need to move out

tonight was WAY BETTER i saw guru (from gangstarr if you arent a head) at jazz by genre part 5, its this really cool ongoing festival in toronto that focuses on different jazz subgenres, tonight was hip hop jazz and they got guru. this dope local group rhythmicru opened, then theses dudes beatboxing and freesting for a bit, then guru, solar, dj doowop and a 5 piece ensemble (drummer, sax, trumpet, guitar/flute and the bassist from the philosopher kings) murked everything for an hour and a bit. played some classic gangstarr joints which were amazing with the live band, and some new jazzmatazz shit, then a fight broke out, then he played more music, then he gave me a cd and a pound and i was incredibly happy

oh, and i got hammered

last night i got smashed off whisky with my good buddy, went to our other buddies place with some other people, played pool and drank more, then i left and i hooked up with this really cute girl i wanted to bang all thru high school but never did got home at 9 am as my parents were waking up, i need to move out

tonight was WAY BETTER i saw guru (from gangstarr if you arent a head) at jazz by genre part 5, its this really cool ongoing festival in toronto that focuses on different jazz subgenres, tonight was hip hop jazz and they got guru. this dope local group rhythmicru opened, then theses dudes beatboxing and freesting for a bit, then guru, solar, dj doowop and a 5 piece ensemble (drummer, sax, trumpet, guitar/flute and the bassist from the philosopher kings) murked everything for an hour and a bit. played some classic gangstarr joints which were amazing with the live band, and some new jazzmatazz shit, then a fight broke out, then he played more music, then he gave me a cd and a pound and i was incredibly happy

oh, and i got hammered

guru with a live band.

sounds awesome.

i need to go go break out my old gangstarr and jazzmatazz stuff now.

Last night at in the student bar from 4pm playing drinking games until I passed out at about eleven, woke up as Spike turned up with chinese food, drank some more. Sadly, I had to watch Spike and a friend do karaoke while I tried to drown myself in cider to blank out the pain.

Something about hearing your boyfriend drunkenly slur 'smooth' by Santana and the lead singer of matchbox twenty into a microphone infront of fifty people just isn't fun :(

Left the bar because some stupid cunts were screeching pussycat dolls at the top of their alcopop'd up little lungs. Came home and watched Dazed and Confused for about fifteen minutes. Managed to get 3 hours sleep, woke up at 5am with horrible spins and a murderous beginning to a hangover, whined to popcult and hap on superchat for a while till they suggested I get stoned. So I poked Spike awake because I can't roll and I was in no state to use a bong, but he just snapped that it was 5am and went back to sleep.

Drank three glasses of water and sank back into bed, then had to get up at 7am this morning for university.

My hangover lasted until 6pm today.

All in all, a successful night. I did manage to lose about half an hour to trying to solve a riddle written on the mirror on the girls' bathroom, but I barely remember getting home, so I can't remember what it said.