no sleep

shakespeare

paper

due

hours

fuck

and i'm doing it again.

art history exam in about 6 hours :eek:

this weekend will probably involve a lack of sleep as well...

school gets in the way of life :P

Caught a multimedia presentation with Marc Bamuthi Joseph, Jeff Chang, and Rennie Harris about the history of hip-hop music, dancing, and politics last night on campus. Unbelievably lucky, me.

that sounds really awesome. i meant to go to that but totally forgot...grr

1) i went to a date party

2) i was super wasted

3) apparently, it was a complete shit show

4) managed to steal someone else's date and etc

5) but i dont remember 3 or 4

[/url]

6) blacked out

7) somehow managed to go to class

8) forgot to hit on my own date b/c she was a fat ugly ho

went to the pub to meet friends at ten, had one pint then moved to an absolute dive of a bar, took advantage of the vodka&cokefor80p offer, got absolutely wankered, and...i don't remember much else. spike carried me home at 3am.

edit: will_i_am, need help with shakespeare?

24 hour shift at the hospital, lotsa little busy-work tasks and one ectopic pregnancy that came to the OR at 10pm (thank god instead of 3am). Had a good size chunk of time to sleep though-- 4 whole hours! woohoo!

what do you do?

It's Noise Pop in San Francisco, so I've been scouting unsigned bands (and will be through the weekend). Last night was Thee Parkside to see:

The Union Trade

Peleton

The Otherside

Then it was on to Cafe Du Nord for:

Built for the Sea

Some awful young country guy

Watson Twins

Willy Mason

Tonight should be sweet, Morning Benders playing at the Rickshaw Stop. Forget who the headliner is, but Poor Bailey is also playing. Should be good.

Woah 20 pages? I did a consumer behaviour subject at uni last year and the longest answer i ever had to write for a question was 1 paragraph lol.

Man the difference between uni's here in AUS and US is quite scary.

went to a student party at someone's halls (that's dorms) with homemade cookies that people actually fought over (ego boost much)

drank some mix of what I think was alcopop, wine, rum, gin, vodka and fruit juices out of a bucket, and lost my memory. or most of it anyway. I know the basics of what happened, drinking lethal mixes of alcohol and making plans for the summer. woke up this morning at six am on the guy's kitchen floor with a vodka-soaked blanket thrown over me.

it's always disconcerting to open your eyes and see the floor, not remembering where the fuck you are.