What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

truth he did a great deranged psychopath on an episode of law and order svu

last night i went to london for my friends birthday, got fucked up and got limoed to the barking frog or something stupid? i was too smashed to care, and i danced

now im hungover

hahaha barking frog.

some sexy girls to be had in there

usually at least

i just realized last night that i was pretty much drunk from tuesday-saturday this week and i feel like an alcoholic ashtray its disgusting

anyways friday i got drunk at my girlfriends place, went to a bar for a bit, and my friend from ottawa came in for the weekend

last night i danced and saw clap your hands say yeah then went to another (shitty) party at kenny vs spenny house for like 20 minutes, went back to girls place again

last night was alright, my cousin came over and we went to streetlight and got some cds, then we went back to my place to watch the Pacquiao fight, then he took off. after that i get a call from my friend if i wanted to go to target masters, a shooting range, and fire shotguns, then got some food.

went to some parties drank as usual, got my H&M Jacket stolen which led me to wander around campus for a bit drunk and irritated. Found a bike lying around, picked it up and had the best time cruising the streets at 3:00 am. I then chucked the bike on top of a shed. Awkward but enjoyable end to the night.

almost went to that flaming lips show, but my girl didnt want to go. ended up walking down to the river to drink quarts of high life, then back to my place for pbr and a heated game of uno.

completly forgot about dinner.

shit man, have you seen them before? i saw them here a few nights ago, hands down best show ive ever been too

Went to check out Mos Def at Santa Clara University. It was a total bro fest, but the show was pretty cool. The opening act was terrible though.