What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

ats, i dont know if you blaze (well, im assuming you do haha) but i always hit at least 10 bong hits after a white night, otherwise im not sleeping until god knows when

last night i got fucking smashed, danced my ass off to the born ruffians, made fun of the junior boys, and met clopek and did drugs. good night

^ That's the truth. Although one time it was counteractive and in turn i felt even more skeeted out.

Just smoke yourself til you pass out basically is the only advice.

Is it just me or after a night of blowing yak, once you hear the birds chirping around 4-5 a.m. isn't that just a total buzzkill? Once that happens, i instantly feel like a dirtball that desperately needs to hit the sack.

Ahhh cocaine, such a love/hate relationship i have with that white bitch.

last night i cancelled plans with my friends. instead i stayed home and watched the cotto vs. judah fight with my dad. very good fight, i gained alot of respect for judah with this fight, never been a big fan.

ats, i dont know if you blaze (well, im assuming you do haha) but i always hit at least 10 bong hits after a white night, otherwise im not sleeping until god knows when

last night i got fucking smashed, danced my ass off to the born ruffians, made fun of the junior boys, and met clopek and did drugs. good night

fucking ball.

did i smoke weed? i dont smoke weed.

n10737180_34295258_625.jpg

and it WORKED.

Funny picture. Reminds me of the time me and my friends devised an ingenius plan to buy food at the Wendy's drive thru in Davis. They wouldn't take walk thru orders, and we tried biking through, but they still wouldn't have it. So we made a shitty cardboard cutout of a sedan that used a single crutch for support and for holding on to. We lugged this monstrosity a mile from the dorms to the Wendy's on our bikes. When we finally got there, we attached the thing to two of our bikes and biked through and ordered. Dipshit guy took our order and had it ready, but then he refused to sell it to us. After all that work did nothing, we just pissed on one of their windows/doors, and took our cutout back. It's hanging in one of the dorm halls right now, I think.

interesting, use of commas

i watched half of the basketball game, but it was so bad i had to turn it off

i didn't mind that much, as i had been at an A++++++ baseball game earlier in the day, and spent last night attending to my sunburn

more than anything, i wished my parents had hbo

i'm at their crib for the weekend, and was unable to watch the sopranos finale

which actually wasn't that big a deal, b/c i'm way behind on epsiodes, plot, etc.

then i had a weird dream about morrissey performing at my old school

no homo

Flew to vegas for business

Ate at canalette

000yuck.jpg

By the time I got to do a bit of sightseeing the fashion show was closed and the forum shop was about to

000forum.jpg

:( the marc jacob store was super tiny and didn't have the studded bag I wanted

Brought a cute top at anthropology

Took random pictures of the city, gambled a bit, drinked a bit

And got 500$

I'm having hard time holding back from asking a very inappropriate question... agh!

thanks for being a gentlemen

i definitely didn't do anything inappropriate. or anything at all.

when the money was handed over i tried to shove it back because a) it's inappropriate B) my mom taught me there's no such thing as a free lunch in this world

it's still sitting in my purse, i have no idea what to do with it

went and saw an old friend..he's in very bad shape...most of the time i was there he was trying to find a vein to iv some morphine...been there before, you cant talk a junky out of using no matter what you say...made me sick man...watched a movie with him as people came and went to buy shit and pills..jesus christ.

i dont even wanna go back out..just gonna draw and play records until i go to sleep this morning.

larry.. thats shitty

hope your friend gets better.

but on a more positive note i saw evil dead the musical, fucking greatest thing ive ever seen, and ive seen jesus christ superstar

im going at least 3 more times, finally seeing it tonight makes me even more depressed about being too lazy to go when it opened at the tranzac

fucking blew it; gorgeous girl was vibing me all night, but i was hanging out with friends i hadn't seen in forever and was so busy catching up and getting drunk that i lost the plot

i even felt a kind of bad, because she ended up having to talk to this sketch russian guy until she left, and you could tell she was not having it

goddamn

oh well

i went to andys last night. the food is so good there, had some barbecue pork shoulder and some chicken, with my friends. we just spend teh night talking and catching up, it was fun.