What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

saw battles play in boston last night. they got so much tighter as a band since the last time i saw them. then i had some chinese food with some friends.

lucky bastard, that would've been a good show no doubt.

i saw the guatemalan handshake, ate dinner then went to bed early for a change.

haha "it's been [2 days] i shouldn't have left you, without a strong beat to step to." i'm not going to "have a real life" for a while. it's not worth the effort.

i did get to swim in a lot of nice pools though. p.s. one of the houses had an original picasso.

haha "it's been [2 days] i shouldn't have left you, without a strong beat to step to." i'm not going to "have a real life" for a while. it's not worth the effort.

i did get to swim in a lot of nice pools though. p.s. one of the houses had an original picasso.

gay tennis thread pretty much died without you my dude. so did you try to pull a thomas crown affair and try to jack that shit?

nah. not my biz to steal. plus they people hosting that party were cool.

i'll revive gay tennis thread.

i also went to a consignment store in the middle of nowhere on the second floor of a building in a side room of a barber shop. at first i thought everything was fake because they had bathing apes and jordans and even a pair of pharell dunks, but i looked at everything closely and it was all real.

Ate expensive gourmet pizza on my mate's expense account and then watched a ripped copy of "300" on his recommendation. Yeah. He doesn't know it yet but I've banned him from my flat.

A quick summation of said movie?

Hordes of nasty pierced freaks get all kinds of hacked about by by beardy washboarded Gap models with perfect teeth and bigger tits than the girls in a really dull CGI desert. While some guy drizzles a non-stop, non-sensical quasi-shakespearian voiceover over every scene. And I won't spoil the ending if I tell you everybody dies.

Altogether now: SPARRRRRRRTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH ...

Went to my uncle's 30th marriage anniversary party/birthday party for one of his kids...his wife's friend was hitting on me. :o

last night, me and my friend took my mom car out for a drive, we drove all around brampton, to look for this budhist temple that my friend saw but we couldn't find it so we went to this old Ukrainian Catholic Church in the middle of no where, then we drove around in Georgetown, and around Halton Hills.......it's just a big pile of nothing, just farm and house......but it was a good drive nonetheless....afterward we went to Dairy Queen then went home.....

yeah.

last night, me and my friend took my mom car out for a drive, we drove all around brampton, to look for this budhist temple that my friend saw but we couldn't find it so we went to this old Ukrainian Catholic Church in the middle of no where, then we drove around in Georgetown, and around Halton Hills.......it's just a big pile of nothing, just farm and house......but it was a good drive nonetheless....afterward we went to Dairy Queen then went home.....

yeah.

Shit damn, I used to live in Milton. Real close to that area. And yeah, all farms and flat land. Just was up there visiting and I've gotta say, I'm so glad my dad got a job offer here in the 'States.

Anyways, last night I hit the bong while watching Big Love on HBO and promptly passed out/fell asleep after watching an old Temptations concert video and of course, the making of the Catch a Fire album both on VH1 Classic.

I got caught in a flood of high school students at some sort of UW orientation while I was trying to sit and peacefully enjoy some bubble tea.

Then I called my friend to make sure we were not that lame in high school. These kids were so loud and retarded and boring.

Got so bored of being sick at home and reading books that I decided I wanted to play some video games. Only problem is I don't have any video games, so I paid 40 bucks to download Trackmania from Steam.

Then I realized that shit will only be ready to play next morning because it takes me like 8 hours to download the game.

Fuck. I'm playing bejeweled instead now :(

Do you like console games? Just download some emulators and roms, instant satisfaction.

took this girl out that works at barney's....she always hooks me up with the employee discounts so id thought id take her out for mexican food.

she's cool, but she feels weird about the age difference between us..im 25 and she's 31, so im not sure whats up with that at this point..time will tell.

That aint shit.

This 36 year old wants to jump me and I'm 2 younger than you. Just tell her that some dude on the internet said that shit's coool baby...