What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

i jumped this gap on my bike ive been eyeing at like 1am during a parking lot sesh.. was really stoked.

then we tried to be gangstas and put a big moving box in the middle i got owned.

How long have you been writing for?

Continue to develop your style, mess around with the size, angles and position of the letters in your both your throwie and handstyle. It looks basic right now, but keep going.

I'm too old to really get into graffiti. I started too late to really care, but every once in a while I'll catch a tag or fill in.

Where on the "East Coast" do you "ride"?

Haha. "Ride" refers to skateboarding and nothing else. And I'm as far east coast as you can get without being in the Atlantic Ocean. Cape Cod, MA. Moving back to NY in a couple weeks though.

hahaha, I already saw them about this time 2 years ago and it was bad aswell, just not as bad as last night. Thing with them is, and I had the same thing last time, every other song they start, begins just like "Emerge" so the crowd gets excited and then it just turns out to be another song wich leans heavily on it, all the other ones aren't worth writing about.

I had lots of fun though.....

btw. the girl is making sandwiches to bring over to me as we speak, guess I did something right then.....

True. Somehow it's as the energy of the songs performed are lost at their live shows.

Congratulations on the catch - feel free to post pics. And what a cruel man you are..

Hardly slept and as a result the girl walks difficult now
btw. the girl is making sandwiches to bring over to me as we speak

wheelchair.gif

?

took this girl out that works at barney's....she always hooks me up with the employee discounts so id thought id take her out for mexican food.

she's cool, but she feels weird about the age difference between us..im 25 and she's 31, so im not sure whats up with that at this point..time will tell.

took this girl out that works at barney's....she always hooks me up with the employee discounts so id thought id take her out for mexican food.

she's cool, but she feels weird about the age difference between us..im 25 and she's 31, so im not sure whats up with that at this point..time will tell.

6 years difference, esp. when the chickie is older, is nothing in this day and age. hell, me and my mate go trolling for 17 year olds and 40 year olds in hollywood and dont even think twice about it!.....buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrpppppppp!

You should really watch age of love with mark phillipoussis (it will give you some major perspective).

6 years difference, esp. when the chickie is older, is nothing in this day and age. hell, me and my mate go trolling for 17 year olds and 40 year olds in hollywood and dont even think twice about it!.....buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrpppppppp!

You should really watch age of love with mark phillipoussis (it will give you some major perspective).

ill check that out....i know i can get her, its just a matter of time...maybe i shouldnt of made that "hold hands and quick kiss move" to soon...the thing that i think is holding her back is that she recently broke up with her 32 years old boyfriend ( i know the dude)

but she's the shit, she's holding me a loomstate and martin marg. shirt for next to nothing when the final markdowns drop.