UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

Didn’t know about the WW model—when did this come out??

Always wanted to try their jeans but was put off by the vanishingly low rises; am probably gonna have to give these a go

How’s their sizing, in general? Charts would seem to say I should go for my usual size?

The WW2 were released 3 years ago or so. I also like UES and looked at them quite often. The denim fades really nice and while I don't like coloured wefts, this slight brown tint is okay.

Size-wise they run a bit larger IMO. I had the 400T in size 34 and this was when I was at least 10 kg heavier. But yeah, I would probably get a 34 again :D

3 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

Didn’t know about the WW model—when did this come out??

Always wanted to try their jeans but was put off by the vanishingly low rises; am probably gonna have to give these a go

How’s their sizing, in general? Charts would seem to say I should go for my usual size?

The WW fit would probably be great for you then. The rise is on the higher side. Size wise I normally wear a 32-33. I bought a 34 in these because it’s all they had at the store I was at and I really wanted them. Realistically the 33 would have been better but I’ll never have to worry about any shrinkage with this size now.

• 4 months later...

I've been living in my 400T since January. Just wore them on a two week trip, traveling all over Vietnam. Gave them their first wash when I got home the other day, so I'll post some pics soon.

Here's a friend who happened to be in Tokyo during my layover and I at Hinoya. I've got the 400T on, as well as the denim traveling shirt: VDkdyxI.jpeg

Edited by blooming
punctuation