WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

check out my red wing and plaid button up doooods... or im a psychobilly whatever saving up for a motorcycle right now and chain wallet if i can ever stop buyhing 500 dollar flannels and motorcycle tees from se.. and then the mountain top yoddeler wood carver.. like thats really even a person you see in real life.. i come here to talk denim, not fashion.. ill rock a ripped up tee and WONT tie my laces because its hilarious..

p.s. alex is the best..

Edited by jus schilling

electrorock put it straight on point. anyway, nothing wrong with pics taken in front of a mirror, some can look pretty good but a flashlight destroys it. and alexx, you sound like a twelve year old ( and lives a life like one, still enjoying the comforts at your dad's home ), about time to grow up and don't waste your time taking utterly stupid pics. i don't mind seeing similar fits in here, thats what this thread is about actually, but the composition of most posts is lacking big style lately. ever wondered why most of the older regulars hardly post anything?

What's your problem with alex anyway? He seems to always present himself as pretty mild mannered despite all of the vitriol directed at him. Did something happen between you two that explains your repeated personal attacks against him?

Always wondered why people spend a lot of money on a look which they can quite easily achieve by shopping at Gap or Topman.

i spend my money (a lot?hahahaha).....because i want top Quality....IH,TFH,RW..and i like the optik, fit and history of this brands!

amen

Edited by alexx1976

who is living in london? norah, juno, eema, or becah? playing, bro.. cool deal..

also, i agree w/ everybody in this thread.. besides for the pale guy in suspenders..

Was in London visiting the girlfriend when the Jubilee was on.

47004936287101140284446.jpg

Never seen the city so patriotic!

Uniqlo

Eastpak

IH-666od

Vans

Edited by jus schilling

What's your problem with alex anyway? He seems to always present himself as pretty mild mannered despite all of the vitriol directed at him. Did something happen between you two that explains your repeated personal attacks against him?

i think almost has not a problem with me but rather with himself.....i dont know why!

whatever dudes....let him thinking, writing here what he want....or neg. rep. dudes

i say more flicks less lips....and more tolerance please here!

we are all human here regardless of whether black skin,white skin,....wearing adidas or nike......ect

Edited by alexx1976

electrorock put it straight on point. anyway, nothing wrong with pics taken in front of a mirror, some can look pretty good but a flashlight destroys it. and alexx, you sound like a twelve year old ( and lives a life like one, still enjoying the comforts at your dad's home ), about time to grow up and don't waste your time taking utterly stupid pics. i don't mind seeing similar fits in here, thats what this thread is about actually, but the composition of most posts is lacking big style lately. ever wondered why most of the older regulars hardly post anything?

I have no idea why you feel like you are entiteled to or why you feel like you need to behave like a 17 year old dick. And that is, frankly, beside the point. If people want to post "quality" fits, POST them, don't talk about how the current fits do not fit your narrowly defined norms. Constructive criticism is all good, childis vitriol, not so much.

Edited by Cain

Superdenim is becoming Supertrash, too much bitching, moaning and vendettas. It's true the quality is lesser than it was, mainly due to the absence of people like Beatle, Roy6, Riff, Z and Lendo. However, moaning won't bring back the glory days, either contribute or let Superdenim WAYWT die of (un) natural causes. I see that some of the people commenting here I cannot remember them doing much contributing to this thread with pictures, that tells me more than any words they post.

However, moaning won't bring back the glory days, either contribute or let Superdenim WAYWT die of (un) natural causes. I see that some of the people commenting here I cannot remember them doing much contributing to this thread with pictures, that tells me more than any words they post.

You heard the man. Get posting your fits!

Guest Electrorock

All talk and no show makes Maynard a dull boy ;-)

Pppfff....dude that's great Reverse psychology...not rrrreally!

Let's recap--

Alex dresses pretty average (but spends A LOT) and poses really shity.

Conclusion: we think he's childish but he's just a little misunderstood

Electrocock, the idea is simple. Show or Stfu, I'm yet to see you contribute anything other than snide vitriol in your first 100 posts. No reverse psychology, I genuinely want to see how perfect you are.

Guest Electrorock

Electrocock, the idea is simple. Show or Stfu, I'm yet to see you contribute anything other than snide vitriol in your first 100 posts. No reverse psychology, I genuinely want to see how perfect you are.

Wow I hope u don't have that attitude with women!

Edited by Electrorock

Guest Electrorock

i am only average ;-)

and a good thing ,too!

to looks perfect to leave others:-)

img4264jg.jpg

^^average sucker style

Hey Alex, what's shakin baby? What are u doing 2day? I guess shopping ...or a photo shooting?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic