superconfessional

10 minutes ago, my house, while i was in the middle of an epic MSN convo with wild_whiskey;

Roommate's pseudo boyfriend pops his head into my room wearing only a towel, and flashes a foil pack at me and says 'Drew, have any of these?' and I say 'nigga, I don't wear those things'

1 minute later he comes back and holds the pack still, so I can see it better (just took my contact lens out 5 minutes before, had something scratching my eye) and it was a little foil wrapped pad for the electric mosquito repellant thing, which I do happen to have many of in my room. Haha.

Sobieski :eek: that shit is the devil, I always black out and wake up someplace else.

haha. i don't remember ever buying one, but i think i already tasted it. feedback tomorrow if i can get up from bed ...

dino you lucky bastard

i shook hands with immortal technique whilst smokin' on a fatty, asking him if he was going to play some vol. 2

you lucky fucker.

my friend met him too and said he was pretty cool...what pissses me off is i had gotten that friend into immortal technique and he met him before me. :mad:

i must confess that i had a blunt that i wanted to finish (okay basically a roach).

so i go to smoke it, hold it with a pair of tweezers and im in my room, the top half of my body out the window and i drop the roach.

i had a dilemma for about 3 secs as i decided what to do...so i leap out of my window, pick the roach up and keep smoking outside until its all done. im in my pajamas, no bra, barefoot.

so now im back in my room and high as fuck.

next time you're at a BBQ, try a hot dog sliced down the middle, filled with a pungent cheese (blue is good) and wrapped with 2 pieces of bacon. Flame grilled to carcinogenic heaven.

Does this recipe go well with parliament lights?

i must confess that i had a blunt that i wanted to finish (okay basically a roach).

so i go to smoke it, hold it with a pair of tweezers and im in my room, the top half of my body out the window and i drop the roach.

i had a dilemma for about 3 secs as i decided what to do...so i leap out of my window, pick the roach up and keep smoking outside until its all done. im in my pajamas, no bra, barefoot.

so now im back in my room and high as fuck.

i've decided that julz has to come to the next superfuture selfedge party so we can blaze.

i've decided that julz has to come to the next superfuture selfedge party so we can blaze.

at some point there's needs to be a Ma·ri·jua·na meetup.

also, drifting is not fun in real driving situations.

and white people here call it 'tokyo drifting'

went on date with older woman. she doesnt know my age, doesnt seem to care. shes pretty fucking sweet. she will make dinner tonight. shes dreamy as hell. </romantic>

why the fuck would she wanna fuck with me in any type of way when she cant get ANYTHING outta me? i mean unless she needed a younger brother type or some shit...shit is mind boggling. </realist>

prolly wants some young cock that will stay up and is prolly an emotional retard. i'm not judging. this is good. will fuck your cock right off i bet.

when i was 17 i dated a 25 year old for 1.5 years. turned out to be nuts and fucked up in every conceivable way but sex was fucking amazing. she's married to a famous guy now. had pussy good enough for a famous guy to marry so i consider myself lucky.

good luck.

speaking of smashing older women, i'm contemplating sexing this older woman for the financial benefits, i feel so dirty but she's fittin to buy that nice collective jacket i really want

I hate the lack of musicians but the overabundance of musical theatre majors, i.e. vocal people. But the fact is, they can't sing. They only know how to belt in that non-rock n roll sorta fake singing sort of way thats too perfect and sounds like a in-tune fart. I wanna play music. :(

fookums, lets jam one of these days.