superconfessional

i'm nervous for college applications...

i use home whitening kits (the aquafresh trays for $30 realllllly fucking work)

i have just now finished getting together my shit for the supergay swap

i have wasted my labor day weekend, though i still have tomorrow (and it's a paid day off... yesssss)

i read something about jeep going to a SY concert; i is insanely jealous

Food poisoning is my go-to excuse to get out of anything.

Tired/hungover/want to see the Dark Knight and need to bang out of work : food poisoning.

Didn't finish a paper on Classical Chinese Poetry, need an extension: food poisoning.

Would rather watch Meerkat Manor marathon than go to cousin's wedding: food poisoning.

Supposed to spend the day with girl's parents but want to get high and go to the zoo alone instead: food poisoning.

Its the best because people never question it. Just start mentioning how many times you were in and out of the bathroom and people make it clear they don't want to know the details.

i'm nervous for college applications...

i use home whitening kits (the aquafresh trays for $30 realllllly fucking work)

i have just now finished getting together my shit for the supergay swap

i have wasted my labor day weekend, though i still have tomorrow (and it's a paid day off... yesssss)

i read something about jeep going to a SY concert; i is insanely jealous

they were pretty underwhelming this time around... some good tunes from the vault, but they didn't do the full Trilogy (Just Hyperstation and The Wonder) and Expressway to Yr Skull was the last song. good, but very mellow.

they were pretty underwhelming this time around... some good tunes from the vault, but they didn't do the full Trilogy (Just Hyperstation and The Wonder) and Expressway to Yr Skull was the last song. good, but very mellow.

yeah their more recent shows seem to be that way... still nice, but MAN would it have been nice to see them circa EVOL or bad moon rising. you know, them DRINKING (even fucking steve! well, bert for bad moon) and having a blast on stage... pseudo-young style.

anyways, still jealous... you lucky fuck.

edit: and to dismal, thanks for da +rep. you make-a my e-pee pee get bigger. second time, no?

I don't know if I'm supposed to go to work today. My boss is a bit of a workaholic and (like me) oblivious to holidays and crap. So when I left on thursday (I don't work for him fridays), we both said "See you on monday!" but somehow I doubt he's really in on labor day.... I feel like I should call in and find out but I really don't want to.... I need another day of rest.

I've got an entire week of exams I'm not ready for, I'm sick, my wrist is fucking wrecked and to top it off I'm in a pretty big depression/anxiety slump from some bad shit that went down recently that's stopping me from being able to write/draw. Someone put me out of my misery.

I've got an entire week of exams I'm not ready for, I'm sick, my wrist is fucking wrecked and to top it off I'm in a pretty big depression/anxiety slump from some bad shit that went down recently that's stopping me from being able to write/draw. Someone put me out of my misery.

they have a plethora of medication of just that..

and it works

Lab, if I bring my sick children to you, and you say things like "yeah you're sick alright mang" and then "I dunno. You should definitely call your primary care provider mang" I'd be inclined to strangle you.

Lab, if I bring my sick children to you, and you say things like "yeah you're sick alright mang" and then "I dunno. You should definitely call your primary care provider mang" I'd be inclined to strangle you.

You're not supposed to give a diagnosis if you're not a doc mangggg. And I ain't in dat med shit yet.

Plus I've never seen 2000db in person nor can I check his symptoms so it would be irresponsible for me to suggest a treatment maaaaynnnnne

he should hit up his primary

you should stick to bokko dancing

also wtf you want kids? lies.

i have different self control problems- I can't stop eating err'thang in sight. I already had a sandwich at about noon, and just ate half of an oven baked pizza but i still want to devour the rest of it. I can't stop eating ever these days. I kinda want to just embrace it, and size up on all my clothes. How i get pragnent?