superconfessional

when a police from city A is in city B, he/she cannot make arrests?

cause its not their "jurisdiction" can anyone clarify?

(talking about u.s.a)

You've basically got it. Cities/Municipalities, states, and the federal government all have their own jurisdiction. Though feds can often shit all over states and cities, states just over cities, and cities over citizens. Don't need to know much more.

when i am around people who speak in a different accent or style than my own, i unconsciously adopt their way of speaking. Its incredibly obvious to everyone but me.

ie: if i'm hanging around with australians, i will adopt an aussie accent.

this caused some laughter in SF i'm sure.

i do that too. it annoys me.

it seems like some subliminal form of supplicating.

Whenever i see a thin asian with some type of dior, raf, rick, cdg, or yamamoto item i always spend the next 20 minutes wondering whether or not they are a member of sufu. (5) Its seriously confusing. (0)

The vast majority of people buying and wearing those brands have never even heard of superfuture.

If the asian in question was wearing those AND a supreme fitted, then yeah, hes from superfuture.

i stayed away for a day i think and it felt therapeutic. but you guys are just too funny.

anyways, i had a shitty day. i had to scramble around all day trying to add my classes manually because i didn't realize i hadn't finished enrollment.

i get home and i find out my brother's friend's bitchass of a mother is making him give her his hard earned paycheck (about $200). apparently his friend was coming to pick him and crashed his car because he was being an idiot and his mom is making my brother pay for some of the damages. i asked him and he said she told him it was because it was his fault for making his friend come in the first place. i want to go this saturday to their house and writing her twice more than she asked for and then when she asks me why i'm going to tell her apparently you guys need it more than we do.

fuck asian bitches. i'm going to marry a white woman.

You've basically got it. Cities/Municipalities, states, and the federal government all have their own jurisdiction. Though feds can often shit all over states and cities, states just over cities, and cities over citizens. Don't need to know much more.

i think that's why when you see people cross state borders on cops and shit they'll contact the police from that area to join the chase/eventually arrest them, right?

ive got this stupid flakey cunt of a friend who kinda screwed me for the last time. ive been sick over her shitty behavior for a long time and am pretty much ready to let her turn into an accquaitance..

i need to decide if i need to call her out on her dumbass behavoir or just cut her off on the low....

Call her out, obviously. Full-blown confrontations that turn into high-stakes games of public humiliation is where it's at.

I did that shit almost a year ago. I felt mad weird afterward because we had a lot in common and I could tell she wanted to try and make some relationship out of it. Worst of all, my closest friend became friends with her. Now she's getting married and invited me and my friend to the wedding.

fucking awkward.

11.38% actually.

I told a friend that I'd go to some "tattoo party" where an artist comes to his place and does a bunch of people for really cheap. He needs at least 8 people, and if I don't go, he can't have it. I want to get one, but I am having a tough time deciding what I want. I've until the 20th to decide. :(

I told a friend that I'd go to some "tattoo party" where an artist comes to his place and does a bunch of people for really cheap. He needs at least 8 people, and if I don't go, he can't have it. I want to get one, but I am having a tough time deciding what I want. I've until the 20th to decide. :(

My friend got this tattoo on his lower back:

DanTattoo.jpg

Just something to consider.

EDIT: This is a picture of his lower back.