superconfessional

I'm in the whole "you only live once" camp, so as long as it's not terribly done (I've seen the artists work, and it's very good) and not something completely stupid, I won't regret it too much. I've been set on the idea of getting one for a while and I definitely wont get anything visible. The long-term goal is a semi-cohesive shoulder/upper back/upper chest piece reflecting my personality, past, and heritage.

EDIT: I'm certain the artist uses different needles and shit for each person. He advertises this as part of business, so I'm sure he's professional about it. I'll make sure anyway.

a tat is nice identification if you end up drifting out to sea, getting your head eaten by sharks, and drifiting back in to shore. I say get 'hi my name is bernt' like a tramp stamp.

jesus christ, I've never seen more hair gel, chin straps, fake tans and other assorted bro/guido/Staten Island get-ups in one place than the club I was just at. CWG protector is extra lame. Fuck $5 beers, fuck $3 shots, fuck pricey speed, fuck all that. and ESPECIALLY fuck shitty DJ's. I'm seriously considering working at one of these places cause it was so bad and I'm a fucking laptop DJ.

college.

edit: i feel like the only way I can redeem myself is to do lines with polishmike at Secret Bar or something

but not really.

i think that's why when you see people cross state borders on cops and shit they'll contact the police from that area to join the chase/eventually arrest them, right?

Correct, RF. Think the Simpsons episode where Marge rolls with her new neighbor.

i feel like dropping (right now/tomorrow) the fashion school and go to this culinary school.

Look, I'm in Law School right now so I'm a little biased. But what's the fucking difference?

well, the key is to not kiss her during intercourse

Correct.

jesus christ, I've never seen more hair gel, chin straps, fake tans and other assorted bro/guido/Staten Island get-ups in one place than the club I was just at. CWG protector is extra lame. Fuck $5 beers, fuck $3 shots, fuck pricey speed, fuck all that. and ESPECIALLY fuck shitty DJ's. I'm seriously considering working at one of these places cause it was so bad and I'm a fucking laptop DJ.ly.

Jeep: You w0uld not believe who thinks you are the best DJ in the fucking world right now. You do it and do it quick but accept that from now one you are the guy who DJ's.

i am in 3 ppls avatars rite now

Has anyone claimed the Joker version of you yet? 'Cause I'll do that shit rightquick.

I've found a girl that I am completely enamored with. We've been talking since spring and I've found that she's fit almost every expectation that I have (and even transcended some as well). The terrible thing is that she's transferring to a different university by the end of this summer, and I'm not even sure if we're even going to be talking to each other as frequently. To make things worse, I've caught feelings for this girl even though we've tried to mutually agree to not let things escalate to that point. I'm having a hard time letting go of this girl because I feel like she's such a find. Friend zoning is proving to be hard, and I can tell that it's hard for her too.

Sick internal conflict :(

11.38% actually.

I told a friend that I'd go to some "tattoo party" where an artist comes to his place and does a bunch of people for really cheap. He needs at least 8 people, and if I don't go, he can't have it. I want to get one, but I am having a tough time deciding what I want. I've until the 20th to decide. :(

-superfuture

-fruteswagz

-gothninja

-mr. trashprince

-something related to sufu

(10)

11.38% actually.

I told a friend that I'd go to some "tattoo party" where an artist comes to his place and does a bunch of people for really cheap. He needs at least 8 people, and if I don't go, he can't have it. I want to get one, but I am having a tough time deciding what I want. I've until the 20th to decide. :(

Grab bag! I have some ridiculously stupid friends who actually do this... toss a bunch of the most random images into a paper bag, shake it up and then reach in and grab one, what you get you have to get tatted on you. One of them had to get the kool-aid man on the back of his hand and "OH YA" on his knuckles. Another got hello-kitty, etc.(5)

Granted, they also do scarification

if you don't fuck a new female friend in the first month, you probably never will unless you're "there for her" after some breakup. also, if you don't fuck them off the bat, you risk putting in all the effort for a lousy lay. sorry, it's just the hopeless romantic in me speaking.

I've found a girl that I am completely enamored with. We've been talking since spring and I've found that she's fit almost every expectation that I have (and even transcended some as well). The terrible thing is that she's transferring to a different university by the end of this summer, and I'm not even sure if we're even going to be talking to each other as frequently. To make things worse, I've caught feelings for this girl even though we've tried to mutually agree to not let things escalate to that point. I'm having a hard time letting go of this girl because I feel like she's such a find. Friend zoning is proving to be hard, and I can tell that it's hard for her too.

i hate to say this but, well, if you've known her since spring then you had plenty of time to take it to the next level and have a nice summer romance and all that, but never did, which probably means she's just not into you in that way. i say that because if she had opened the door a little bit, then as a man i'm sure you would have been all for it, but alas it never happened. it may not be as hard for her to be in the friend zone as you think. because if it were gonna happen, then it would have happened right away. a woman knows if you are sex-worthy right off the bat.

well, judging by your avatar and username you won't be commuting to see her on a regular basis, so i'd say don't bother.

Jeep: You w0uld not believe who thinks you are the best DJ in the fucking world right now. You do it and do it quick but accept that from now one you are the guy who DJ's.

lulz

i drank too much last night i guess.

anger.

boiling up from the deep in me.

If you get lucky, you may be able to engage in a bit of surreptitious "heavy petting."

i feel like dropping (right now/tomorrow) the fashion school and go to this culinary school.

One, you slag it out by yourself with the intent for glorious recognition and high-pay. The other, you slag it out with other dudes for hot, hot masochism and low pay.

One will make you feel like a man, but poor. The other will make you feel like a woman, but potentially doin' okay.

One, you slag it out by yourself with the intent for glorious recognition and high-pay. The other, you slag it out with other dudes for hot, hot masochism and low pay.

One will make you feel like a man, but poor. The other will make you feel like a woman, but potentially doin' okay.

i needs moniez

Confession: I was drunk as fuck posting last night.

lulz

i drank too much last night i guess.

anger.

boiling up from the deep in me.

BUT. That doesn't change that I'm being honest to you Jeep. There are so many shitty DJ's out there you'd prolly be in demand like Casey fucking Casem. My friends are decent (not really the best) but in relation to what else is out there...

Will17. I apologize for antagonizing you (5). But really, unless you've committed a huge amount of time to fashion school, is it a big deal? Seems like a vow of crushing work and poverty either way. If you're disillusioned with fashion school isn't the same likely to be true of culinary school?