superconfessional

regardless of how many internet dudes think lanvin shoes are really cool, living at home with your parents is bad on the internet, and in real life

financially it would be better for me to live with parents (im only 17). I think it 'd be more worthwhile if i make some smart investments with the money i do save and more beneficial in the long run.

tough choice. :x

I waxed my moustache area the day before yesterday and I pulled so hard on the center part I think I peeled off the thin, outermost layer of skin. now I have a rectangular red area under my nose and it makes me look like hitler.

FUCK

jane, ouch! but, threading is 50 million times better for any hair removal on the face than waxing.

sorry! :(

I waxed my moustache area the day before yesterday and I pulled so hard on the center part I think I peeled off the thin, outermost layer of skin. now I have a rectangular red area under my nose and it makes me look like hitler.

FUCK

Pics please, you'll think this was hilarious in 2 months anyway.

Guest spazzz
financially it would be better for me to live with parents (im only 17). I think it 'd be more worthwhile if i make some smart investments with the money i do save and more beneficial in the long run.

tough choice. :x

if you're starting college, it's what regular kids do. MOVE OUT! If you honestly have to think about buying high end clothes or living with your parents, it should be a no brainer

fuck, but i'll be living paycheck to paycheck on top of studying.

i need 3.0 gpa +

if i stay home i'll be able to save up money cnotinually and just.. get a early start on funds. i know after 2 years i'll be moving out for sure though. i do wanna move out.. but economically it might be better for me to stay home.

:(

fuck, but i'll be living paycheck to paycheck on top of studying.

i need 3.0 gpa +

if i stay home i'll be able to save up money cnotinually and just.. get a early start on funds. i know after 2 years i'll be moving out for sure though. i do wanna move out.. but economically it might be better for me to stay home.

:(

Stay home while you're going to school. I've tried twice to make it on my own. I didn't have enough money to feed myself. If you're completely financially on your own, it's extremely hard to go to school full time and live on your own when you're young. It's complete shit, but it's true.

im looking forward to things like picnics, going to the zoo, being at my cottage, etc. more than summer parties and getting drunk ...im a horrible excuse for a teenager

i must note, however, that i am SUPER excited for actual hot weather so i can drink casual beers on patios.

Guest spazzz
Stay home while you're going to school. I've tried twice to make it on my own. I didn't have enough money to feed myself. If you're completely financially on your own, it's extremely hard to go to school full time and live on your own when you're young. It's complete shit, but it's true.

myself and almost all my friends made it through college funding college by ourselves. work study, scholarships, loans, etc. You're making it out to seem like moving out and being financially independent at age 18 is seemingly impossible, when many many people do it. Obviously you can't be dropping $600 cash on a pair of fucking sneakers, but none of us were hand to mouth, more than say any other college student. And I went to a private school...

myself and almost all my friends made it through college funding college by ourselves. work study, scholarships, loans, etc. You're making it out to seem like moving out and being financially independent at age 18 is seemingly impossible, when many many people do it. Obviously you can't be dropping $600 cash on a pair of fucking sneakers, but none of us were hand to mouth, more than say any other college student. And I went to a private school...

im really leaning towards staying home. ive done some rough estimations / calculations and it's in my best interest staying home. these are rough times in the economy right now... im planning on putting about 150 a month into a savings / emergency funds account. the rest will go into a regular bank account and i'll definitely have some spending money that'll keep me satisfied.

people say you should put in about 2 hours for each credit you have in college. needing about 1000-1500 a month for food, clothes, shelter ; the basic neccesities i just wouldnt have enough time to balance studying and earning money.

I'll be leaving home next year and I know it's going to be very tight since i won't have time to have a side job, but i have financial subsidies + parents if needed.

If I liked/could live with either my dad or mom, i'd stay, because it obviously doesn't cost you anything, and all the things that are anoying or takes time are sometimes/always done.

But maybe you can try to leave on your own, and go back home if it doesn't work for you...

You're right. Making it on your own is so easy! Even a cave-fag can do it!

thumbs-up.jpg