superconfessional

i just grilled myself a burger

double double animal style, regular fries and a vanilla shake

thats what i get at in n out

same but strawberry. I thought you made that burger before I finished reading. Anyone know what makes animal animal isn't it like thousand island with whatever is the secret sauce at mcdonalds

In music, the process of layering is additive yet I use a subtractive synthesis method (it's an Access Virus C) when I'm not using software. In theory what I do is additive, in tone and texture it's subtractive. What do you call that shit (besides "shit")?

The real trick to making music is to know how much shit you can take back out once you've added it all in and muddied the piece up. :cool:

my first and only in-n-out experience was tainted with a crowd of sufus.

My first in-n-out experience lasted about 3 minutes. I dug my face into the pillow and slammed this poor girl with absolutely no finesse. Marvin Gaye actually came on the radio while it was happening. I think that I even wore a Samhain shirt that day.

The real trick to making music is to know how much shit you can take back out once you've added it all in and muddied the piece up. :cool:

Yeah, help me out with that.

My first in-n-out experience lasted about 3 minutes. I dug my face into the pillow and slammed this poor girl with absolutely no finesse. Marvin Gaye actually came on the radio while it was happening. I think that I even wore a Samhain shirt that day.

was he asking you "whats goin' on"......?

haven't you noticed, woman=+rep. not a comment about tg, just a general comment. some people on here have never seen a girl this close.

internet phenomenon i never quite understood

maybe on a D&D forum, sure, but this seems to be a relatively hip community where most people (according to posts i read) don't have a problem getting laid. so why is this still so

internet phenomenon i never quite understood

maybe on a D&D forum, sure, but this seems to be a relatively hip community where most people (according to posts i read) don't have a problem getting laid. so why is this still so

If we could all get laid, we wouldn't be on superfuture refining our gimmicks.

I've never understood why tg has so much rep. It doesn't bother me whatsoever, but she's one of the only posters with a shit ton of rep that I am unable to account for.

Can anyone explain this to me? What does she do that has everyone repping her?

At first, I was going to give a thoughtful response, but I'll just leave it at tg's posts are just entertaining and she's deleted at least a year's worth of posts prior to your join date, plus she makes nice fashunz.

I am also going to ask the obligatorycorny/rhetorical question: "What have you or I done to deserve +rep?"

Bottomline: It's not simply because tg76 is a woman because ... isn't she transgendered or something?

not a comment against you or the content of your posts. it's just a fact that when women are on male-dominated forums (in number only, god i'm apologizing a lot), men react like "whoa, a girl!"

where is that cliches you never want to hear again thread...

pretty little girly things = + rep

sharon osborn lookalikes = - rep

peoplethathavelotsoffriendsandhavebeenroundalongtimeandhappentobefemale = repmutha

christ, man, do you believe everything you read? i'm trying to satiate the lady lest she think i'm a sexist asshole as opposed to a regular, run-of-the-mill asshole.

looks like we gotta go our separate ways. dont follow american politics but im an obama man for his jfk vibes