superconfessional

Guest youkinorn
hah

hahahaha

i just can't bring myself to do it though.

think of the prom picture

and dancing

and then sleeping with her.

there's something like casting a shadow over it.

i'd feel bad.

she's young and impressionable

and has bad teeth.

but everything else is cute

she even has something of a "bootay"

btw, she's not a white girl - i think she's 1/2 syrian or something. her last name is hilarious and unfortunate though - "Dickman"

at least you could make funny jokes like this one:

"your last name consists of a crude slang term for the penis and the standard english term for a post-pubescent male."

man. that's some funny shit.

james_bond_jaws.jpg

Im seriously not certain if I should go apply to schools in Europe or not.

I was accepted at a school here and I really don't mind going at all (it's a different program but still fun). I'd need to build another portfolio in like a month and a half and I don't think it would be as strong as most applicants, but I have good experiences and they also look for that. I guess I shouldn't be lazy and cheap but I who likes rejection?

argh.

that's fake talk for i don't have the balls to ask her out.

give or take a little of both.

/no frontin either

takes a lot of effort for me to work up the nerve to ask a girl out. while its worked in the past, i'm still unbelievably shy and not very self-confident. i'm hoping it will pass once high school has stopped raping my self-esteem.

^The ones that are about Syb or me you could also just pm or mail us...

Jeep, last time I'm telling you that you seem to be a genuinly cool guy.

Stop worrying.

Besides, you're not THAT big...

2000db, do it!

No body like rejection, especially not if it's on the other side of the ocean, but it's worth the try....

^that is not how life works

you have to claim your self-esteem yourself, not wait for others to stop damaging it

obviously

i'm working on it.:o

at least i already tried asking someone, thats something of an improvement.

^The ones that are about Syb or me you could also just pm or mail us...

Jeep, last time I'm telling you that you seem to be a genuinly cool guy.

Stop worrying.

Besides, you're not THAT big...

2000db, do it!

No body like rejection, especially not if it's on the other side of the ocean, but it's worth the try....

hah

its just under 2 ft between the top of my head and the top of hers haha

but you know, there's no harm in it.

i'll give it a shot.

my friend wrote the girl he asked a song. thats pretty B*A*L*L*I*N and a genius way to ask... not thats its already played or anything... hah

obviously

i'm working on it.:o

at least i already tried asking someone, thats something of an improvement.

hah

its just under 2 ft between the top of my head and the top of hers haha

but you know, there's no harm in it.

i'll give it a shot.

my friend wrote the girl he asked a song. thats pretty B*A*L*L*I*N and a genius way to ask... not thats its already played or anything... hah

Don't be a weenie Jeep. My lady is two feet two inches shorter than me...she really likes the proportion. There's few things that make girls more uncomfortable than being taller than the guy they date.

Don't be a weenie Jeep. My lady is two feet two inches shorter than me...she really likes the proportion. There's few things that make girls more uncomfortable than being taller than the guy they date.

fine fine fine fine.

ill ask.

Ummmmm ....

Confession: dating a girl 6.5 inches taller than I am is surprisingly easy.

Ummmmm ....

i'd love to have a tall girlfriend or at least prom date

but around here, tall girls are few and far between

and if they are tall, they're either not that great looking or taken (and still not the greatest lookers)

You could also bake her a cake,

or make a drawing, just be carefull with the shading on her upper lip...

haha

gotta always be careful with the shading on the upperlip

cusack2.jpg

steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

it's all about embracing yourself, jeepster. if you like yourself, you can be authentic to yourself and not act/talk/decide according to what you think others would like. just do what you want to do.

you'll find that as you take the actions that you want to take, you'll be much more comfortable and confident in yourself. your authentic actions reinforce who you are and who you want to be for yourself and no others. you will develop natural swag because you will not just be self-confident, but self-assured, and it's the last one that you want most.

ask the girl. even if she says 'no', what does that matter? you can always find someone else because you're you

there is a famous saying: "keep it real"

it's all about embracing yourself, jeepster. if you like yourself, you can be authentic to yourself and not act/talk/decide according to what you think others would like. just do what you want to do.

you'll find that as you take the actions that you want to take, you'll be much more comfortable and confident in yourself. your authentic actions reinforce who you are and who you want to be for yourself and no others. you will develop natural swag because you will not just be self-confident, but self-assured, and it's the last one that you want most.

ask the girl. even if she says 'no', what does that matter? you can always find someone else because you're you

there is a famous saying: "keep it real"

word man. don't worry, i know all this stuff, it's just a matter of getting out of my own way in situations like this one. a lot of my neuroses and paranoia comes from a self-imposed stance on my own self-worth, and while i know its sorta only that, it's hard to get out of that mindset sometimes. don't worry, i'm completely able to get over myself and embrace the fact that i'm me, etc.

i just don't want keepin it real to go wrong :P

http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/Comedy-When-Keeping-it-Real-goes-Wrong-bcb2.html

is there a "dreams about superfuture" thread?

i feel like its a common enough theme. one night i definitely dreamt i was a mirror watching keagan brush his teeth in his underwear... then i talked to geekbonchic on an airplane? you were wearing a fedora and i had an aisle seat.

That seems highly unlikely. I always take the aisle seat.

your gf is 4'5"?

:confused:??

:eek: