superconfessional

Posted · Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - sdf
Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - sdf
Who signed the contract for the appartment, is her name on it?

Each of our names is on the lease for this dump. I have four months left. I have a few people that I can stay with. I was thinking about getting a storage space and moving out until the lease is up. See, the living room is furnished with all of my shit. It's my couches that she sprawls her lumpy art school ass on so she can bogart my tv and throw tantrums and yell when somebody else wants to watch something. So, I figure it will taste rather sweet when she comes home from a long day of creating her WATERCOLOR masterpieces at MICA to find the living room completely empty. :D

That's not enough though. I need pictures. Humiliating pictures. I need to record her throwing a fit one night, as I have mics. I will post them here on supertrash.

i had a weird dream where i was on a plane last night and met keagan, and he was just how he is on the internet, bad grammar, unneccessary exclamation, and the rest. then proceeded to parachute out of the plane, at this point i woke up, turned over, and went back to sleep and dreamt about night of the living dead.

weird.

I can't say much about anywhere else, but Orlando cops fucking blow. I got pulled over on the 408 expressway once and the cop gave me two speeding tickets, citing the fact that I was speeding, and then I guess I sped again before he pulled me over. One of my speedings was in a construction zone, one of the "fines doubled when workers present" types, and he doubled my fine despite there being no workers present. Combining my doubled ticket with my regular ticket, I think the total was over $600. I took it to court after I found out that what he did is apparently of questionable legality, but by the time my court date came around he'd been deployed to Iraq so both tickets got tossed out.

My confession: I moved my room around today, and intentionally put the TV in a place where it could be clearly seen from the bathroom.

orlando and winter park/maitland especially is fucking CRAWLING with piggies. it seems like a fairly recent thing too, but i dont feel like i can go 5 minutes on the roads around here without seeing another patrol car and half the time they have their blues on fucking over another bastard whos luck ran out. i need to move asap.

Nope. Each state has a completely independent department of transportation and theres no real system in place to track people's driving records between states. So... say four years ago you were speeding on route 90 outside of Buffalo New York and you got pulled over by a big cop who told you you were going 80 in a 55. If you lived in Pennsylvania you would not have to pay this ticket because NY could care less about trying to track you down. Its way more expensive to track somebody out of state down to pay a ticket than the actual amount of the ticket.

However, if you ever want to drive in NY again and you get pulled over... you'll probably have to spend a night in the hooscow. Its a trade off.

thats a very good bit of knowledge to have, thanks

this motherfucker needs to quit haunting my dreams

HAHA wil-i-am's like the sandman or something. why he mad?

confession: I'm worried about becoming a teacher because they don't get paid shit. I'd be a great teacher too... too bad, americuh.

orlando and winter park/maitland especially is fucking CRAWLING with piggies. it seems like a fairly recent thing too, but i dont feel like i can go 5 minutes on the roads around here without seeing another patrol car and half the time they have their blues on fucking over another bastard whos luck ran out. i need to move asap.

Maybe it's some bizarre state-wide initiative, because Gainesville's been like that recently too, probably for the last month or so. I got pulled over on my way home from Tampa for doing 92 in a 70 on I-75 ($215 :(). When I got pulled over I was one exit away from home, and on my way home I saw seven more cop cars. Ever since (and this could be my paranoia) it seems like they've been everywhere.

On the subject of orlando speeding violations. I think the worst is the 3 roads connecting curry ford to east/west (bumby, primrose and i forget). It's a really trafficked road and the speed limit is only 25. There's no fucking way those roads should be 25. I remember when it used to be 30 and i thought it was really annoying. Plus they ALWAYS have speed traps there.

a gorgeous danish girl just came into my store wearing this henrik vibskov sweater and looking for vans, whyyyyyyyyyy don't we carry vans?!?!?

pullovergrey-f.jpg

and more importantly why didn't i get those digits!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????

i am a fool

luckily for us it was a super rich 50s some persian couple. they didnt even get out of their brand new $300,000 car to look.

i (accidentally) hit a tow truck and it fucked up the complete left side of the vw i was driving (side mirror fell off, only supported by the wire) and the tow truck didn't even have one scratch on it.

I've eaten 4 hot dogs with everything and 2 pounds worth of fries in the past 24 hours.

Have to love Chicago for the wonderful weiner stands that litter its outskirts.

I feel like a sack of shit now.

henrik vibskov girl walks by again on the other side of the street. i closed the store, and went after her but lost her by the time i made it out there and ended up walking around for 10 minutes hoping she was still around somewhere.

epic fail indeed doctorworm, epic fail indeed.

luckily for us it was a super rich 50s some persian couple. they didnt even get out of their brand new $300,000 car to look.

What was it? a Maybach?

Lately I've fallen a bit ill, and I've had to drop to <1000mg sodium intake per day/no caffeine/no alcohol/no cigarettes/no aspartame... I quit the smoking on Monday cold turkey after smoking for 12 years and haven't had a drop of alcohol in a week, but that was a piece of cake compared to having to drop salt, it's fucking impossible. Meat is not worth eating without a bit of salt. No sandwich is gonna taste good without less than 1000mg of sodium. No more breakfast. No more soup. Basically if it tastes good, I can't have it. :(

HAHA wil-i-am's like the sandman or something. why he mad?

confession: I'm worried about becoming a teacher because they don't get paid shit. I'd be a great teacher too... too bad, americuh.

If you love to teach go for higher education. College environment allows you steady income (although small) and plenty of free time for research, publishing, and consulting for +++$$$.

anyone who got call of duty 4 for ps3, pm me and get some on hardcore team deathmatch, because, superconfessional: i am nasty with that shit

a gorgeous danish girl just came into my store wearing this henrik vibskov sweater and looking for vans, whyyyyyyyyyy don't we carry vans?!?!?

pullovergrey-f.jpg

and more importantly why didn't i get those digits!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????

i am a fool

you should be regretting not pulling that sweater up and doing some nasty things son. it's basically designed for easy access.

I wish some sort of disaster happened where I lived so then I could go looting, it looks so fun, and it's free shit! Then I'd sell it on eBay. Nothing like Katrina though. Just something that knocks out all the electricity and preoccupies the police, no loss of life or ruined lives however.

What sort of disaster could occupy the police, incite looting / rioting, and not create ruined lives / loss of life?