superconfessional

-_- fuck. i feel like esef denim is a scam because of the fucking hotmail e-mail address and myspace and that bullshit james nicholas motherfucker posting this shit up everywhere. but i'm so fucking poor. i need thick winter denim and i need to save up money for the next 14 oz dj 501xx. fuck being a student. i want some of that next level fashion steez and i want it now. and fuck. if i had time for a job in addition to exams and a life that would be the shit. and fuck superfuture for getting me to into this predicament in the first place. my ignorant ass was fine wearing gap jeans and sneering at people who wear $200 a&f jeans. now i have to wear fucking $300 sams or DJs and sneer at people who wear $200 a&f jeans.

I can't freaking stop myself (I think after this post I can stop myself), I need to save money for important shit but damnnnnnnn them Samurai 21oz is what I needz in my life! And some Sugarcane millet denim... but I Already busted like mad money on Flat Head wallet, Samurai belt, Dubblework's shoes, Flathead rope, FUCK! Now I'm worry about leather care process, argh.

I would believe there's a good chance Asian girls would like an eccentric; Change is good, you're different. Especially if they have come to your country (Uhh I forgot where you reside... Netherlands? Or wait are you in US?) they are there to see new things and meet new people. Test those waters.

superbobo, i strongly suggest you go for it..

anyway, im still trying to decide what i need to buy for college again next year.. I definitely need a laptop, but i also want a new camera for the new year..Only problem is ive got tuition from last year to pay off, then i have to pay next years tuition for my new college..ughh.. I guess its all worth it in the ending.. Plus, its actually improved my spending habits because now ive learnt to budget my money in order to pay off my loans.. so it balances out

Everything I eat makes me want to throw up after eating it. My hands smell funny after I wash dishes. It makes me want to throw up. I don't feel sick but everything is gross to me.

Happy birthday Corbin Law

I get the same feeling after I eat fast food. And if you wash with a sponge or dishrag, then wash your hands afterwords with soap, the smell is unavoidable.

Anyway, my confession is, sometimes I wait for seksu! to post a fit, because I like them that much.

I just spent 30minutes typing up a huge huge huge response for the Shanghai traveller's guide thread in Superjetset, and my mouse (MS 3.0) did a random mouse5 back click and my entire response is gone. I'm not nice enough to do it again.

Yay. Went to lil sis' house party last night. It gets late. I politely ask kids to leave. They refuse. Things get heated. I get sucker punched in the eye. I tackle kid and let him go without hitting him cus I'm pretty sober and he's hammered. Then I go outside to make sure every one has left. Kids friends get ion my face. I get blindsided again on the same exact eye. Nose bleeding. Complete mess. Cops come. I get taken away in ambulence. Spend night in Hopsital only to find out my catscan came back with a broken eye socket. YAY! Did I mention I just quit my job? And My Health insurance ran out last week? And its cold and raining! The bills are piling up, my head hurts, but thankfully Jeff Buckley is offering some solace.