superconfessional

im proud to be circumcised. i feel bad for those who are uncircumcised. its like living in the shadow of all the cool kids.

im sure a lot of ppl can cosign this.. anyways sex is also more sensual from what ive heard with the skin not covering the head

I had to go teach material yesterday... that I didn't really understand. It sucked.

Also: Fucking fed up with the weather. Its october. Its Pittsburgh. Why the fuck is it 85 degrees out?!?!

im sure a lot of ppl can cosign this.. anyways sex is also more sensual from what ive heard with the skin not covering the head

it's actually the other way around.

circumsition destroys a lot of sensitive cells in the penis that actually disables a big deal of pleasure, there are lots of studies on this.

the benefits of uncirzumsized penis are enormous, lots of articles on this.

you silly jews and americans, ah!

circumsition destroys a lot of sensitive cells in the penis that actually disables a big deal of pleasure, there are lots of studies on this.

exactly. uncircumcised is fucking better, hands down.

dumb fucking cock zionists.

my penis is intact, and has all its natural nerve endings, and,

the hygiene argument is stupid, because if youre a grown man

and cant take care of cleaning your cock and need your mommy

and daddy to get your cock mutilated when youre a baby to

ensure you have a clean cock, youre a fucking waste of human being.

plus, every chick i know is so into the fact that im uncut because every other cock in this country is usually cut that they get all excited like oh new dick nice to meet you never tried this kind of dick before next you know theyre fucking munching on my snoodle and actually having fun sucking me off as opposed to just falling asleep while slobbing a regular knob.

i lyk my penizz circumcized. im gettin my kid circumized if i hav 1

jezus i feel sorry 4 u euro bastidz

most of those articles are in reference to men who become circumcised later in their lives, usually after puberty. im jewish, i was circumcised, i can tell you, it feels fucking great to me. i dunno how it is having a hooded warrior, but my buddy enjoys himself immensely.

Guest jmatsu
most of those articles are in reference to men who become circumcised later in their lives, usually after puberty. im jewish, i was circumcised, i can tell you, it feels fucking great to me. i dunno how it is having a hooded warrior, but my buddy enjoys himself immensely.

goth ninja?

exactly. uncircumcised is fucking better, hands down.

dumb fucking cock zionists.

my penis is intact, and has all its natural nerve endings, and,

the hygiene argument is stupid, because if youre a grown man

and cant take care of cleaning your cock and need your mommy

and daddy to get your cock mutilated when youre a baby to

ensure you have a clean cock, youre a fucking waste of human being.

plus, every chick i know is so into the fact that im uncut because every other cock in this country is usually cut that they get all excited like oh new dick nice to meet you never tried this kind of dick before next you know theyre fucking munching on my snoodle and actually having fun sucking me off as opposed to just falling asleep while slobbing a regular knob.

i love this statement. holy shit, if you hang on to smegma til it curdles you've got some fucking hygeine issues bigger than your cock to worry about. if girls can't handle it, i will always stick to the argument : when you cut your labia off, i will cut my foreskin off. i enjoy it. handjobs are better, blowjobs are a treat, and it creates extra natural stimulation during sex. a recent girlfriend said she was so pumped when she saw i was uncut because it's just so much more fun. sufu team foreskin for life.

honestly, its not like i had a choice. im jewish by birth, and its not like i was some Dune baby that was aware before i was born or anything and could ask them "please, i'd like to leave it on. it might be in fashion one day." they cut my foreskin off, thats basically how it went down. personally, im happy with the size, shape, and circumsizedness of my penis. more power to you if you are uncircumsized, but i is the way i is.

confession (requesting forgiveness from OMC): a 16 year old girl is inviting me to her place to come hang out with her and her friend, and they are "up for anything."

instead, i am staying in to watch tv and go to bed.

confession (requesting forgiveness from OMC): a 16 year old girl is inviting me to her place to come hang out with her and her friend, and they are "up for anything."

instead, i am staying in to watch tv and go to bed.

are they that butt ugly???

if not, you'r a pussy