superconfessional

fuck man i'm freaking out - finally finished my one important presentation this semester i have to present tomorrow that i could have prepared weeks ahead...

dear professor,

please don't ask any complicated questions

dear brain,

tomorrow please work at top performance levels

fuck man i'm freaking out - finally finished my one important presentation this semester i have to present tomorrow that i could have prepared weeks ahead...

dear professor,

please don't ask any complicated questions

dear brain,

tomorrow please work at top performance levels

hahaha i have one of these in the morning. i'm not even close to prepared. i just want to pass and get this week/weekend over with and be able to leave my apartment/the library again

I have had a occurring oddity in my life pop up once again.

Girls I am friends with, who I never slept with, who often repect or even love me as a friend, when wasted, Fucking get means and hostile to me!!! Rude. Violent. Yelling. Kicking.

2 of my friends did this recently. Both have boy friends. One I am suprised I never banged. The other is a good friend and one of my best friends girl friends who I met though him when they first started dating three years ago.

I do not understand this energy. Anyone have a idea why these chicks act out on me like this when wasted?

One is a friend who I really am surprised we never got together. Known her for five years. She rocks and I know we are friends.

The other is my good friends gf. We both remind each other of our friends back home. She's from Italy and I am from NYC. Hard to find kindered spirits on that level here in xxx. People are all so random.

It happened in college a lot to me too.

I really want to understand this. It bothers me when people I usually expect one energy from switch up on me.

Both of them have serious boy friends who are good friends of mine as well. We all hang out together as a crew. This happens in front of their bf's.

I am not oblivious to attraction. I do not think they are attracted to me. Perhaps I am oblivious. They do not do this to anyone else I see.

I am also the biggest asshole of our group. But in no case have I been wasted or rude when these events occur. Usually I am actually in good form. Does that factor in?

Maybe their boyfriends have accused them of being attracted to you and they are overcompensating? Just a thought. Seems juvenile but you never know

said i would be trying to get over.

not working.

all she needs to do is send me a text. i go right back.

says some shit like "i honestly hope i will know you for the rest of my life"

what the fuuuuuuuu

i feel you brother

met this tall half black girl last night man i was crushin hard. never been with a black girl (any %). unfortunately this particular girl lived in chicago and has been dating the same guy for 7 years.

I just like half white girls in general.

One of my friends may have just died. I feel like a bad person.

happened to me right before my senior year of high school. felt awful for a while, but have come to realize that i was being pretty irrational in an extremely emotionally confusing time of my life. i think about him multiple times a week, even daily for some periods of time.