superconfessional

leroy,

how long is your girl away for?

she's gone overseas for a year to get her masters

its still in the air how we'll be together afterwards

she's flying here during winter break right after i get back to philippines

i wanna stay with her in england for spring break and for a good part of my summer

its a problem, after next fall, she'll be master'd out, i'll still be undergrad, she'll be ready for a career

and philosophy-wise i've taken craft over career, and she career over craft, anyhow.

but we love each other.

the talk is that we'll live together again.

I was in a long distance for three years... only chick i never cheated on... shit was wack sauce and would never do it again, no matter how much i loved the person. LDR is lame for everyone, on all levels.

I'm in a long distance relationship, and i'm chugging along fine. If its just a semester, you got it easier than I got it.

it's not really only a semester though cause I graduate and she still has a year left of school. also, she's going to go back to her hometown and work there next summer so it'd be like at least 8 months long distance and those other 4 months depend on if i move to where she's finishing up her undergrad. if we stuck together it could easily be a year and a half long distance.

when i first read your post i thought you meant that you took so many pictures of diamond's nuts when he was sleeping

i didn't really understand how that occurred

maybe you skyped him to take pictures of his nuts as he fell asleep to your chat

tmi

delete my post

i feel like im in love with a ghost. someone who sometimes there, she occupies my dreams, my thoughts, but is never around. I know she's out there somewhere, somewhere close, but the times you've seen her in person seem to be a part of my imagination. the only time i see her now are in dreams. fuckkkkk i hate my life.

ok, i am drunk, high, wasted, and bout to play 360 at 10am wishing i could get coke... but i kinda have to say, i take echominds side more so than timbers on this whole, none of my biz, break up on the fourm steezzzzz. i do not think we have got enough of the fun parts, but more the lame ones, yall should share some dirty laundry and let it out for us all, i for one am pseudo interested. the minor drops that have occured thus far seem like we could have a momentary lapse in fun at your lives expense... no??

anyone with me?

dirty laundry out concept.