superconfessional

yeah my last girl was a total nympho and it was fucking great. Wake-and-BJs, stay at home and fuck all weekend, it was great. I moved across the country though, so I only get to take advantage when I'm visiting.

The key is to find a girl around 30. Higher sex drive, more experienced, less drama. All the younger girls I date aren't about it as much

but seriously, keagan, i wanna know if your hair is heavy. it looks it.

oh yeah, i confess - im reading a translation of the qur'an. its such shit. i can totally see why theres so much hate coming out of that religion. man, they got no love for anything but death and mohammed.

but seriously, keagan, i wanna know if your hair is heavy. it looks it.

oh yeah, i confess - im reading a translation of the qur'an. its such shit. i can totally see why theres so much hate coming out of that religion. man, they got no love for anything but death and mohammed.

You're definitely reading a bad translation!!

translation by abdullah yusuf ali

i found it in a stack of books in my brothers room labeled "psych analysis"

i realize that that islam is a historically peaceful nation, but fundamentalism is whack.

where exactly is this islam nation of which you speak? i'd like to visit

when i say nation, i refer to the concept, manifestation, and reality of the religion as a whole. there are many nations under the flag of islam, no single one. its a turn of phrase.

confession:

I'm at my studio behind my laptop surfing sufu,

it's 2:05 in the night in my timezone,

I'm tired and could catch up the little sleep I had last night, plus I have to work tomorrow.

Yet I'm still here instead of hopping on my bike and being home in about 5 minutes.

Why?

Because it rains!

Since when did the Netherlands have Monsoon season?

This summer fucking sucks!

Guest jmatsu
Everytime i look at diamonds pics i think "if we were in jail I would totally rape the shit out of him".

yeah, if i had the extra cash i'd pay for his ticket to thailand and the operation.

My friend's Integra (recently turbo'd) was stolen. Along with his camera and everything else in the car. His car isn't tuned or anything yet, so more than likely they blew the engine if they decided to smash on it.

Guest Airjamie
I would be so much more impressed if it had been the person charles bronson that dryhumped you.

This is why noone likes you.