denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

50,518 posts in this topic

i got this new girl that ive been chilling with, and ive gotten more head in the past two weeks than i have in my whole life. feels good man

^ Good shit. Girl I started dating plays videogames, rockclimbs and smokes weed with me. Chill as fuck, and gives the good brain.

Had an incredibly difficult 2 years on the personal side, hit with things I never imagined could happen and seemed like the onslaught of bad news wasn't ever gonna end. I don't think I really realized how much it impacted other parts of my life until recently, everything from business to personal relationships / friendships to even questioning what value I add to this "life" and the world around me...thoughts I never imagined I'd have. I'm an incredibly optimistic person, but I really understand now how demoralizing and how demotivating it can be to keep running into hardships, and realizing how apt even I was to completely changing the kind of person I am as I dealt with some of this shit. As things have settled down over the last few months I feel like I'm kind of starting over in a way, re-learning how to be creative and how to motivate myself to be better, more inventive, etc, and actually starting to feel some positivity again, and just those hints at getting my head back in the game feel really good. I'm not sure if it's that things are falling off the plate, or I'm just getting better at dealing with them, but I'm beginning to feel like the old me again. Not really sure if anything is gonna get easier anytime soon or not, but I think I'm at least gonna start having a better outlook again.

tl:dr - hit rock bottom, felt sorry for myself, looked in the mirror and said stop being a pussy, #feelsabitbetterman

Good for you, man. ^ I believe everyone needs to go through that hardship in life in order to achieve greatness, and ultimately happiness.

i feel more alive now than i have in 2 1/2 yrs. just 1 more thing needs to move the fuck out of my way and its almost gone. let me fuck some shit up to speed up the process and I'm gold.

Oh fuck I'm a lazy student. Too much partying and chilling this semester. Need to get back in the library in a big way, but finding it hard to just sit down and do the work. At least my subjects are interesting, that's a plus.

BareMinimum complex.

Edited by heyheyhey

on that note

i'm still doing the same shit in school I did in high school. doing the bare minimum amount of work needed to get all A's. Last quarter I got all A's, halfway through this quarter and it seems like I'll be doing the same. I have spent maybe 10 hours total studying since school started in September, and I do all my homework during lunch before its due. And its not like I'm taking some mickey mouse english 101 to 'figure shit out', i'm doing a computer programming course.

it feels really good to be able to do something and understand it well, especially when i see people trying much much harder than me and still struggling. my confession is that i love this feeling

i work with this nurse and noticed that she acts strange. i've been keeping my eye on her for about 2 weeks, and i'm 99.9999% sure she is stealing IV narcotic drugs. i'm talking fentanyl and dilaudid. she will take it upon her self to pull drugs for procedures she's involved in well before hand as well as pulling drugs for other nurses and keep them in her pockets. she will often go to the bath room after pulling drugs. she always has a water bottle with her and always exclaims that she has to pee so much. she always has extra syringes laying around with normal saline. she comes back from bath room breaks wearing jackets which i think she does to hide track marks. basically what she does is give people plain saline or diluted drugs and keeps the real stuff for herself. she likes that she is known as a nurse who heavily sedates people. she uses that as an excuse to pull extra drugs (she will really give the patient a "normal" amount but steals the extra for herself). normally all left over drugs are to be recorded and wasted, but i'm sure she just takes the extra for herself and wastes' the same amount in normal saline for the witness.

highly unethical, if not unsafe. here's the thing: i don't feel like the one to tell on her or even submit an anonymous tip..... just yet at least. i kinda wanna see shit come crashing down on her because she's sloppy.

the kind of procedures she's involved in requires very little drugs and it looks like she just compensates the drugs she steals by pulling extra and giving patients the normal dose but recording that the patient receives extra. patient safety isn't really being affected, primarily at least. she is working under the influence which can cause her to make some fatal mistakes perhaps.

its possible i'm not telling on her because i think if i were in the same position and desperate enough id prob do the same thing, but i wouldn't get caught or be as sloppy. plus id rather just buy H i think.

this nurse has a daughter that was addicted to crack at one point and prostituted her self. a conspiracy theory i have is that she takes the drugs back home and they do it with each other. its her way of keeping her daughter at home and off the streets hookin. i guess this daughter was missing for like 3 years at one point.

this is kinda heavy shit for me

got this lady fired.

good to hear. that's some fucked up shit (if it's true). good on you.

yah, i guess. she was trying to break into modeling when i was seeing her and I think the levi campaign was her big break.

o1Ggx.jpg

I gave my good friend 800 bucks to fly home back viginia to live with his mom so he can sober up. Instead of going to virginia he goes to atlanta moving from dope house to dope house hanging out with his drug addicted buddies that he met at dope parties. i am furious and saddened that such an intelligent individual is throwing himself away.

Edited by StrangeLove

^ that sucks, it's a damn shame that he took advantage of you, karma will catch up with him sooner rather than later

Posted · Hidden by jayrock, February 10, 2012 - eh

omgomgomg i might have a valentine for the reals

in lurve wit dis girl. she wanna smoke weed and watch mr show

and she swallow

10/10

Man im sittin in class on my computer doing hw for some other class and this kag beezy is hoggin the outlet….To cruise her tumblr dashboard and contribute on yelp. Dis Bitch

I think i love her.

got this lady fired.

fuck yes.

good on you man, probably saved someone's life...and at the least a real patient's comfort if she was diluting meds like you said. she def deserved it.

Posted · Hidden by tac0tron, February 11, 2012 - paranoia.

I've been quite patient with her for about two years, but now all of the sudden I have this mental patience bar slowly depleting...

Man im sittin in class on my computer doing hw for some other class and this kag beezy is hoggin the outlet….To cruise her tumblr dashboard and contribute on yelp. Dis Bitch

I think i love her.

I am imagining you reading this post back and unintentionally saying

out loud in a gucci mayne voice in the library

Maybe trying several times because you can't quite get the tone right before you realise she's looking at you

thus creating the superawkward post soon to follow.

i really cant believe a friend that ive grew up with all my life did me dirty like that...i mean we bought the tickets but i guessed he mustve exchanged it///

the ridiculously soft wool. the perfect fit accentuating my firm buttocks (nh). the floral pocket square.

i love suits.

o1Ggx.jpg

should I post pics? I heard the internet said I should stop taking stuff so personally...