denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

Sorry, I thought this was the Random Thoughts thread.

Superconfessional == poor man's Random Thoughts (or its reverse proxy)

Good job (?)

mmm i still smell like her better masturbate before the smell fades.

Spent the night rubbing by dick against the lace panties of this chick since she had her period. That dry humping made me feel nostalgic for early high school. But now my dick is sore from all that friction. Ugh.

im sorry im not clever
i forgot the ggood job.

shame :o

We are all self-critical in the face of random specificity. Hang not your heads upon my platter, for it is meat I crave! And its taste is briny and sweet.

what the fuck. i've known this girl for 5 years, and she is probably the coolest girl i have ever met, and will meet. 1 in a million type of person. We've liked each other before but have NEVER done anything about it. she goes to a different school. hanging out with her is bittersweet because you know she doesnt want a relationship for her own silly internal reasons. and the fact that you see her every 3 months at best does not help me.

i've sort of come to the mentality of having to move on but everytime i've tried she haunts the fuck out of me. so i've come to the conclusion that life is shit.

what the fuck. i've known this girl for 5 years, and she is probably the coolest girl i have ever met, and will meet. 1 in a million type of person. We've liked each other before but have NEVER done anything about it. she goes to a different school. hanging out with her is bittersweet because you know she doesnt want a relationship for her own silly internal reasons. and the fact that you see her every 3 months at best does not help me.

i've sort of come to the mentality of having to move on but everytime i've tried she haunts the fuck out of me. so i've come to the conclusion that life is shit.

i feel you man.......it sucks balls

that situation scares me because of how similar to mine it sounds.

I got confused when you changed from "I" to "you".

I thought I was part of the story for a second.

that situation scares me because of how similar to mine it sounds.

I was gonna say exactly this too. Now I'm double scared.

tripple scared :/

aha thanks homies, it's such a fucked up situation. we live on the same island, but she always seems busy with other things, and you know you want her more than she wants you. it's past the point of knowing how each other feels just because you've known her for so long. i can't even talk about how i feel in person just because i don't want to ruin the small window of time that we have together with anything awkward.

i see girls that at my school that are cute, but in the back of your head you know that none of them will be her. and when highschool is all fucking over you know you will see her even less, much less communicate. i don't want to get over you. it hurts a little that she's so fine without me.

dude, i completely understand what you're saying..

my problem is that the girl is two years younger than me, so it makes me feel like i should just give up. move on. get over it. but i can't for some reason unbeknownst to me. we are both on different paths, i'm staying "in town" going to psu, and she'll be headed to oregon state next fall. it seems like she still likes me, but doesn't want to act on it whether it be because we've become too good of friends, or whatever else.. i obviously could be justifying this in my mind because i want it to be this way, but i don't really know.

it's just hard because i care about her so much, but i'm not sure if that even matters. it sucks that these types of situations aren't rational, because i feel as though i'm the rational choice (shit that's an arrogant thought :()

i want to write her a letter about how i feel, but i'm scared that it will make her even more skiddish about us.. i just don't know how to handle it. i hate girls.

homie, i've been written letters. like i've done everything i think i can to try to get her to like me. she says she gets little crushes on me from time to time, but she just doesn't believe in relationships. what the fuck is this hippie bullshit. you only live once faggot.

however, i am only 16 and i know i am young, but she is truly an amazing individual. it just sucks to know that she lives so close but you like NEVER see her. i wish i went to her school.

sucks for us.

Spent the night rubbing by dick against the lace panties of this chick since she had her period. That dry humping made me feel nostalgic for early high school. But now my dick is sore from all that friction. Ugh.

i totally misread this at first

echoepidemic == poor man's Timber

Good job.

((too soon? (5))