superconfessional

that i did. was going to let him go, but he hung out for a while, didn't retreat or continue the descent. so he had to go.

they are terrible. when we lived in the country they would randomly spawn one giant dark patch beside our garage every few summers. probably a few thousand or so. disgusting little bastards.

only 2 more hours until i leave for toronto, still wide awake. excellent. where are the rest of the apparent insomniacs?

i never even heard of flying ants. aw damn. had to google that.. i hope i never encounter one!

When I was little, I knew there was a Queen Ant, but somehow I manifested in my mind that the ones with wings were the Princes. I still believe that to this day and I refuse to look up the truth.

I'm going on a date tonight with a girl who's 6'2". I'm still taller than her, but damn. 6'2"? She seemed kind of anxious to go out too, I think shorter guys are too intimidated to talk to her. She must be waiting on us tall, dark, and handsome brothers.

godspeed billy... unless they are legitimate models, the only tall chicks i have ever meet look like cat food.... let us know how it goes.