superconfessional

god I love the fall

Dude, the singer in my band was plaing bass for The Fall on the last 3 tours! Then he got kicked out cause Mark E Smith is fucking insane

is lose-lose for you... corny white chicks wont know whos on your tee and im no good at being a wife/g.f

win-win for me.. i get new tees to sell and an american visa

actually you could get American AND Canadian citizenship. I think this means we'll need to get married

seriously free tg tee-shirts would be a better benefit than my ex that made fake bus passes

whats your band????????

You'd never know it. All our previous releases were self done, and now we're stuck in a dead-end contract that we need to get out of before we shop the finished record around. you can PM if you really want to know

You'd never know it. All our previous releases were self done, and now we're stuck in a dead-end contract that we need to get out of before we shop the finished record around. you can PM if you really want to know

what? you can pm me? don't you just have a myspace? or something silly like that?

I'm well drunk, and have found my 2nd grade best friend on facebook of all places so my life is at an all time high. Tipping a lil tipple to my mates long gone currently. I might be selling off part of my Visvim collection on supermarket and seeing if I can make it to my friend's wedding in Brisbane on the 8th in time

I also spent a long weekend sleeping in a king size bed with 3 beautiful viet girls a few nights in a row so things are good round my way.

why are you thanking him? you could find that anywhere. literally anywhere.

she does have a nice body and gap though.

it was an unexpected delight

do i really need to fucking explain myself?

I'm embarking on this vegan detox diet like now (partially, I confess, so I can wear my Dior Homme stuff and Balenciaga jacket again in hopes of losing 10 sudden pounds) and forgot that I am 25 years old on the down slope of aging and can't handle a half a fifth of vodka whilst superfuturing like I used to. Fearing tomorrow's morning light.

5am and i have 4 hours to finish my 5 page paper and revise my 7 page paper for a different class. Then to give a presentation on said 7 page paper on zero sleep. I think if i mumble enough, they won't notice the poor quality.

5am and i have 4 hours to finish my 5 page paper and revise my 7 page paper for a different class. Then to give a presentation on said 7 page paper on zero sleep. I think if i mumble enough, they won't notice the poor quality.

skip class, drink a beer, and go sleep.

that simple.

i keed i keed.

holla back class of '08

my grade is so bad we didn't get to spray paint our class onto the class rock where every other class got too

but then again, they haven't done it since my brother graduated.

so i guess we're not as bad as we think.

i sent a nerf football into a wormhole. i was playing catch with my neighbor like 5 years ago and i threw it into this evil looking berm that has since been removed. the football completely disappeared. and its not like this hedge was hard to navigate. i saw it go in, but i never saw it land, but it was easy enough to see into the entire thing. so we were like whatever.

last summer the thing turned up on the complete opposite side of the yard (i have a big yard) in pristine condition. now, we've had some harsh winters over the last 5 years, and i dont understand how this thing is in such good condition, so i just assumed the evil looking berm was a worm hole in disguise and the end of that wormhole was on the otherside of the yard. where it was for those 5 years, i shall never know.

then i ran over it with the lawn mower in august.

Similiar story. Was throwing one of those mini-footballs around my friend's backyard, which is screened off to keep mosquitos and other bugs out. So I bullet the ball about 10 yards to my buddy, who misses the catch. We watch it pass through the screen 10 feet behind him as if it wasn't even there and bounce off a fence on the other side. I go around to the other side of the yard, walk through a door in the screen, walk around to the place the ball passed through, and picked it up, ON THE OTHER SIDE. Keep in mind the screen basically functions as a wall, and wouldn't allow so much as a pebble through.

Worm Hole? Dimensional Glitch? Tear in the fabric of space?

Similiar story. Was throwing one of those mini-footballs around my friend's backyard, which is screened off to keep mosquitos and other bugs out

a backyard with no mosquitos or bugs?

is this backyard a particular part of michael jackson's neverland?

Similiar story. Was throwing one of those mini-footballs around my friend's backyard, which is screened off to keep mosquitos and other bugs out. So I bullet the ball about 10 yards to my buddy, who misses the catch. We watch it pass through the screen 10 feet behind him as if it wasn't even there and bounce off a fence on the other side. I go around to the other side of the yard, walk through a door in the screen, walk around to the place the ball passed through, and picked it up, ON THE OTHER SIDE. Keep in mind the screen basically functions as a wall, and wouldn't allow so much as a pebble through.

Worm Hole? Dimensional Glitch? Tear in the fabric of space?

yeah

i feel like there are just random tears in the fabric of space time these days

and the thing is, i watched it go into the berm where it entered, and i saw it in there, but when i went to retrieve it, it was gone.