superconfessional

by moving from east coast to west coast, the most unexpected thing to adjust for me is getting used to the time difference on superfuture.

it's strange that by the time i get on, all my old east coast pals have already been starting new threads and posting replies. so by the time i'm on things already seem to be old news.

and the peak hours seems to happen during my lunch time.

i also don't get those instant replies from people like beatle anymore because we aren't on during the same hours.

i could not see this coming.

i am gangsta.

first, I thiiiink I only need one root canal.

AND

he did 'the first step' today, which involved drilling into my tooth and sticking some pointy metal shits in there.

BUT

they didn't give me any aneshetic because I didn't feel shit anyway. woot, he says second part shouldn't need any shots or anything either.

I feel for you. Thankfully some people (like myself) enjoy wallowing in self-pity when they spend most of their time alone. There are some, though, who go bonkers when they're left to their own devices.

im editing someones short story, its pretty fucking long.. its like in its 4/5th draft...

anyways im just getting fucking pissed off about the character in the story. shes suppose to be this fucking fashionista hipster chick but the descriptions in the story dont fucking make sense.

like she draws out this character with these labels all together, brooksbrother suit(pinstripe), tumi bag, ferragamo shoes, ralph lauren tie? in my mind this guy looks like shit

and then she adds the prententious line prior to the description "finally, there was a one decent person in this god-forsaken city." (city = ny)

its fucking annoying me do i make notes or just leave it be?

It's my first Christmas in a few years without someone. And it sucks.

head up, it's still a month til Christmas.

I've never spent a Christmas together with a significant other myself. To boot, my birthday is on Christmas Day as well. I move around at least once or twice a year, and if I can, I go home and see my family for the holidays. Girlfriends come and go between those times I guess.

Last year I believe I was single on Christmas, and I spent the day at work, then went off and stuffed myself with Korean BBQ with friends for my birthday, drank together in a half-empty bar, and then we went and smoked about 10 J's whilst listening to several hours of Gustav Holst, drinking wine, and eating takeaway shawarma, then I rode a taxi home in a snow storm. If it was up to me, I'd rather spend Christmas like that, than spend it with a girlfriend.

On the same topic, I need to break up with my long-distance girlfriend but have putting it off for other things. I probably need to get around to doing that, maybe I'll write an email or something. The part I will not mention is how I have cancelled my plane ticket back to Seoul for the 30th, and made it open-ended... because I plan on enrolling in her college (a women's college) come February. I can sense some superconfessionals brewing...

^^^^^^^^

reminds me of some article/interview with Bret Easton Ellis. he was talking about how in his book American Psycho he dressed up all of his characters in high-end designer wear and made it sound really convincing... he later revealed that if you actually dressed them up like that it would look completely ridiculous

my long distance ex- is stalking me. I don't like it, really uncomfortable

how is she stalking you? I had a stalker once though it was not a girl, this korean dude came from germany to my school so i befriended him and talked to him during art whatnot. then he started following me around like i was his best best friend or something. till one day i was chilling in my room, and bam he was outside my fucking window, I screamed so loud cuz i thought it was a ghost at first, i was fucking scared. so i run outside going like "what the fuck are you doing outside my window?" and he gives me his drawing pad and goes "drew you this sword it is a sword of immortality so that you may live forever." it was a pretty dope drawing but i went in and told my mom and she drove him home. he went back to germany shortly after

the second time wasnt stalking but i just remembered it, in 6th grade i had this indian kid that came from england and he had this english accent and i would always make fun of his ass. and whats annoying was that when we would make fun of him he would say corny ass shit like "you think you all that? wanna fight me?" but it was with an accent so gay and retarded you cant just help but to laugh and pick on him some more and everytime i said fuck you to him he would go "pish posh pish posh" one day he just struck my nerves so i decked him in the face with a hand ball, one of the rubber ones. and he busted out crying. so im walking home from school and this benz rolls up to me and i see him and his mom and hes pointing at me, im like "oh shit" and shes like cussin me in punjab or something just slow cruising and cussing at me all the way till i reached intersection. fucking wacko

My ex e-mailed me yesterday saying that she's tired of me not responding to her calls and e-mails and she wants to leave me and will mail me all my clothes when I get back to Japan. Granted I was busy preparing for a presentation today and I only didn't reply to one e-mail and missed only one call, so I think she was drunk when she wrote it, but if its serious, I'm actually really happy. I've been trying to figure out how to get leave her easily and still get my shit back (lots of suits, refrigerator, etc.), so if she is serious, it actually kills two birds w/ one stone. I'm quite relieved.

kind of happy to hear that american gladiators is comin back on the air come 2008 on nbc.. That show was the shit back in the day..

It was mildly corn back then but I hope they bring back the classic games with a twist. When I used to play fort we'd fire Nerf styrofoam guns at eachother and shit like Blaze.

So many of the players were overly exhagerating but other than that the show was fun to watch.. I wanna battle someone on the joust and eliminator..

edit: hollywood hogan is supposedly the new host too.. and im 4 away from 1000posts

My ex e-mailed me yesterday saying that she's tired of me not responding to her calls and e-mails and she wants to leave me and will mail me all my clothes when I get back to Japan. Granted I was busy preparing for a presentation today and I only didn't reply to one e-mail and missed only one call, so I think she was drunk when she wrote it, but if its serious, I'm actually really happy. I've been trying to figure out how to get leave her easily and still get my shit back (lots of suits, refrigerator, etc.), so if she is serious, it actually kills two birds w/ one stone. I'm quite relieved.

well done, I have the same problem. I had planned on being back in Seoul this Sunday originally, and left everything to my girlfriend, from (the nicer) half of my wardrobe, like 200 books I am rather fond of, to this critical recharger attachment thing for my cell phone; things have changed and I made my ticket open-ended, and now she's just holding my stuff hostage. :( I've tried to friend-zone her for the time being and put it on sleep mode til I get back, but alas...

Oh well, it's sale season anyway....