superconfessional

yeah seriously. i was like, shit, when did my friends become next level drug abusers? heroin to crack? shit, i need to get some new friends.

i've been there too. seen some good friends go from squeeky clean to injecting oxycotin between their toes. Long Island is a FUCKED UP place to raise a child.

im going into boston on tuesday to see a college/have an interview and older chick (from the summer) invited me to have lunch. im sorta over her, but it would be nice to see her. we've been talking a lot and she's basically just a friend now, but theres still that hindsight feeling of "shit, i should've gotten all over that much earlier in the summer" meaning it would be less awkward to visit her now then say if i had been seeing her during the summer, and not at the tail end.

oh well, cest la vie.

on another confessional note, i got a call from a friend at 4 in the morning yesterday. it was message that i had missed that must've been from earlier in the week. so i listen to it and its from an old friend who i started hanging out with again, who's had a bad history with drugs, and he's in trouble again. now the weird thing is, ive seen him in school since the time of the message, and he's seemed pretty straight, but the message was that he needed some money cause he's in some sort of trouble with a dealer who's sorta taking advantage of him. now, considering i got it last night, i talked to him today, and he realized that he really needed to get his shit straight. he was smoking crack at the time, so he decided it was time to come clean after failing heroin before (OD'd before he stopped smoking it all together) and went to crack to ween himself from that. he's heading into detox this weekend and he's gonna do rehab after that. it really bums me out that this is whats become of the kids ive known for so long and been such good friends with. i mean shit man, heroin and crack? rich suburban eastern united states is some fucked up shit these days man.

I feel you man. I have a friend who was basically my best friend through high school and we used to smoke pot together a lot, tried mushrooms a couple times but now hes at university and hes doing all this acid and shit. I've been up to visit him a few times and every time he asks me to do acid with him and i am just like "nah mann" cause i dont want to be one of those guys. I'm honestly worried about him though. He fully dropped out a couple days ago. I'm going to a concert with him tonight.

I feel you man. I have a friend who was basically my best friend through high school and we used to smoke pot together a lot, tried mushrooms a couple times but now hes at university and hes doing all this acid and shit. I've been up to visit him a few times and every time he asks me to do acid with him and i am just like "nah mann" cause i dont want to be one of those guys. I'm honestly worried about him though. He fully dropped out a couple days ago. I'm going to a concert with him tonight.

you should totally do acid together.

i keeeeed i keeeeed.

Totally going to see Phish right?

awhhhh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I haven't shot a little LSD behind my eyeballs on a beach at 3am in the morning or that it wouldn't learn some people good, but crack for heroin withdrawal definitely challenges my concept of what's normal.

that;s some straight evan dando shit right there

the phone rang last night, so i got out of my cross-legged position real fast and ran for it. as soon as i was about to pass my bedroom door, i kicked the wall with the little toe on my right foot and it busted open. i knew it was bleeding before i even looked at it. it hurt so bad i was about to cry. blood started spewing from underneath the nail and it was horrifying to look at... i thought i had lost a whole toe nail.

had to go to work today, too--all limping and shit. had a lot of trouble finding a wide shoe to wear so i wouldn't be in so much pain. took me a damn while. half hour late to work...