superconfessional

about 2 days ago I sent a girl- who I haven't physically talked to in over a year- a picture of myself naked, my underwear and a jane birkin record.

The worst part is that I had my mother take it to the post office because I can't get up early enough to make it to the post office myself.

:(

about 2 days ago I sent a girl- who I haven't physically talked to in over a year- a picture of myself naked, my underwear and a jane birkin record.

The worst part is that I had my mother take it to the post office because I can't get up early enough to make it to the post office myself.

:(

Isn't that like a felony or something?

really annoyed of this guy who i thought was a cool, nonjudgemental dude, but then i found out how much of an elitist he is about things. asshole. criticized my bike and this new wheel i picked up. 'purple? man that's ugly and gay'

...what the fuck, man?

just at a party

and some kids came by with paint ball guns and started drive bying our skinny asses

we had no bros to defend us.

we were defeated.

that's why you need to have gun stashes around the neighbourhood. your friends would laugh but if another situation like this were to arrive, you'd be a hero.

the size of africa protruding 5 inches out.

he should use it while he got it...

Where has my mind gone...

I accidentally shot my friend from about three inches away with a paintball gun once-upon-a-time. After he finished rolling on the ground he shot me in the balls, and to this day I sometimes worry that I might be sterile.

Go get checked at a sperm donor buisness... I hear it's free and you can choose to have your sample not donated (same with blood).

Why don't u read my posts correctly? u makez me sad.

they are also made in white leather with a striped tongue:

here are they worn, exact same shape as the canvas ones but with a different tongue and different material:

index-main.jpg

if u are interested, i can pick up a pair for you in my local store, i think they are around 230 euros if my memory isn't playing tricks on me.

free of any charge from me, i just want some more spendings added to my account at the shop.

wow they b expensiv. I think I gotta dig into my 'prada curved heel pump' fund if I wanna get those. they b beautiful though. thank u egupt.

teeg stop giving me crazy ideas...I just might do that

PLEAAAAAAASE SARA NO DUNKS AND NEEVVVERRR CREATlVE RECS.

Double D is right in that womens blazers (the ones that are shaped differently, what are they called) are so fucking hawt.

Blazer Mid V? Something like that. Whatever, I immediately fancy the vast majority of girls wearing them (especially the new silver/burgundy ribbon ones).

Even my Blazer His look stupidly chunky and dyke-ish on my girlfriend, so I can only imagine how bad a pair of Dunks would look.

yeah man

im watching my neighborhood on television as we speak

the fire is just peaking over the ridge across from my canyon

the presbyterian church i went to preschool at has burnt to the ground

the winds last night were 108 mph right now theyre 60-80 mph

i think its burnt 1000 acres already...

I used to take that shit and then the next day would be just a complete mindfucking blur.

Like my entire mind is erased blur thing.

what?

it's like flipping your mind inside out and going crazy.

you have to drink something though.

the best is hearing about or seeing pictures of things you did.

anybody got a few to spare and a couple of stamps?