superconfessional

confession:

My one and a half yr girlfriend cheated on me twice. after i found out i wanted to breakup w/ her. she started begging me not to and i got soft. In the previous few weeks, she wanted to make up her mistakes, and this made me even softer. I really liked her before, and we r a pretty good couple, but on the other hand.. he cheated on me twice. I havent offically broken up w/ her yet, but now after she tried to make up her mistakes, shes starting to give up. Its sorta making me sad that we r probably gonna end the relationship. I'm such a pussy...

hams,

how did she cheat on you? bj? the nasty? 69? anal? there are certain degrees of cheating. let me know the exact infidelity and i'll let you know whether you should have/should take her back or not... how did you find out? did she just tell you or did you catch her??

hams,

how did she cheat on you? bj? the nasty? 69? anal? there are certain degrees of cheating. let me know the exact infidelity and i'll let you know whether you should have/should take her back or not... how did you find out? did she just tell you or did you catch her??

it helps if you describe the occasional with rich, borderline sensual detail.

companion pics also aid in the judging process.

srsly, jmatsu, horrible advice, like i said before, peace on that bitch.

well, in any situation, you've got to weigh the good and the bad. if hams was going out with some rich princess-like model who looked like a fucking goddess then a drunken smooch or a hand job should be forgiven....

what if she really loves anal, and hams didn't give it too her (or any aother couple in this kind of situation)? she'd be forced to either stick things in her butt or go out and find a guy who'd be willing to do the job.

anyway i need more details on hams situation in order to give the divine wisdom.

well, in any situation, you've got to weigh the good and the bad. if hams was going out with some rich princess-like model who looked like a fucking goddess then a drunken smooch or a hand job should be forgiven....

what if she really loves anal, and hams didn't give it too her (or any aother couple in this kind of situation)? she'd be forced to either stick things in her butt or go out and find a guy who'd be willing to do the job.

anyway i need more details on hams situation in order to give the divine wisdom.

you have much to teach us.

thats very true enatoka..

for more info..

wells not the best looking girl.. shes not that rich.. but she doesnt mind spending money on me at all.. no anal.. but shes gives give good sex..

after a day's sleep... its been decided.. gotta find a new girl.. maybe just kep her as a fuck buddy..

thats very true enatoka..

for more info..

wells not the best looking girl.. shes not that rich.. but she doesnt mind spending money on me at all.. no anal.. but shes gives give good sex..

after a day's sleep... its been decided.. gotta find a new girl.. maybe just kep her as a fuck buddy..

you did the right thing.

how did she cheat on you and how did you find out??

j:

she was going out w/ someone while shes w/ me... not sure if hey fucked tho..

how i found out? i saw her MSNing w/ those guys... in front of me... shes so stupid..

ken: yah.. even if i do, it will probably be while fucking..

being serious now.

that's fucked up. you mean she was actually having another secret relationship with another guy? i could forgive a girl for fucking a another guy (maybe just once or twice depending on how hot she was and what kind of clothes she wore) if it was just a physical thing, granted she used protection and didn't swallow...

if shit was just physical and a fucked up mistake, but if your bitch actually was baking birthday cakes or doing the laundry of another nigga, then you gotta crack her skull open. never mind the fuck buddy thing, just punch her in the eye or some shit. be a man and slice off her tits.

ugh, how are you gonna get back with a girl after you know she fucked someone else, sucked their dick, another guys dick was inside what was your gf, and then take her back? shits pathetic in every way possible, PEACE ON THAT BITCH!!. no getting back whatsoever, ever ever.

i understand where you are coming from, but it's definitely up to the parites inolved.

hams doesn't even know as to whether or not his girl had another guys' dick in her or whatever. i wouldn't forgive most girls, but if she was like ozawa or ebihara or dizon i'd def take them back. not saying shit wouldn't piss me off. it depends on the situation.

is it more the emotional aspect or the physical aspect that bothers you? what if your girl got raped? or...i've never dated a virgin nor would i.

^same situation as a bitch whos shitty at giving head. you may have asked her to blow you, but if her teeth get in the way,she can't deep throat enough, etc you'll eventually tell her to stop.

it reminds me of tenacious d, and when jack black says that you must quit your day job and pursue the artist inside...but then in 3 months come back and the d will evaluate you and if they tell you to stop, you must stop.

D told you to stop.

he does post. he's the white famous but with extra dumb.