superconfessional

I am open to many options! as long as they're hitops, white and kinda chunky.

pull the trigger on these then:

297182-origpic-df6976.png

these are canvas, but they also do it in white leather with some nice colored stripes on the tongue(stripes of metalic grey,bronze,gold)

i tried them on and i didn't like them cuz they were a bit too chunky, maybe this is what you are looking for.

btw, i think those CR were ugly as fuck, sorry JJ :(

PLEAAAAAAASE SARA NO DUNKS AND NEEVVVERRR CREATlVE RECS.

Double D is right in that womens blazers (the ones that are shaped differently, what are they called) are so fucking hawt.

Those Raf's are dope as well.

some kid got murdered in my town this weekend. it reminded me of this

i'm not saying that canada doesn't have any manical shoot n loot niggas, but i still would just assume that they come harder in the u.s.

the kid was shot to death. he was 20 so i assumed i knew him. turns out i'd never met him, he was some lowlevel drug dealer from a cambridge highschool considered by the other schools to be the dirtiest. however, his assailant was some brown kid who went to my school, always wore way oversized ruff ryderz jeans and ball jerseys, and his gross black hair was always slicked back with about 30 pounds of grease. we made fun of him for ages because he called himself a "Brown bullet" and we all assumed he wasn't hard at all. i hope he was hard as fuck the whole time and didn't just kill a guy because years of torment got to his head.

ok I'm going to check out the blazers. I like those rafs but I need them to be leather... I only got canvas sneakers and they b cold when there b snow on the streetzs

Why don't u read my posts correctly? u makez me sad.

they are also made in white leather with a striped tongue:

here are they worn, exact same shape as the canvas ones but with a different tongue and different material:

index-main.jpg

if u are interested, i can pick up a pair for you in my local store, i think they are around 230 euros if my memory isn't playing tricks on me.

free of any charge from me, i just want some more spendings added to my account at the shop.

Today i went down to mexico with a group of people from my school to halp poor people out with habitat for humanity, my apcs got some nice wear and i got really tan. my hair was so dirty it was literally crusty and it took me like 30 min in the shower to feel clean again, all of my muscles ache but i dont care, im feelin good right now =)