superconfessional

frute swagz dum that picture on your myspace when you had those braid ball things is hella frute

Shut up nigga I was like 10.

fan of the grape drink?

Fuck yes, unfortunately.

theres a really hot lesbian girl in my school... and shes cool. but like, it feels like that weezer song.. minus the whole i wanna date her thing. its more of just a physical attraction on my part.

wtf is up wiht hot chicks becoming lesbians in high school.

Me liking and wanting to learn photography is only half the reason I took the class in school.

The second is that i'm secretly in love with one of the girls in the class, but she'll never think of me as more than a friend.

Secret emo confession, : (

Me liking and wanting to learn photography is only half the reason I took the class in school.

The second is that i'm secretly in love with one of the girls in the class, but she'll never think of me as more than a friend.

Secret emo confession, : (

that's because you're an emo pussy faggot

women like men

theres a really hot lesbian girl in my school... and shes cool. but like, it feels like that weezer song.. minus the whole i wanna date her thing. its more of just a physical attraction on my part.

wtf is up wiht hot chicks becoming lesbians in high school.

They want to be art students?

I was an art student and I never even considered becoming a lesbian once.

ever since i came back from my vacation almost 2 weeks ago i have just been exhausted, and not wanting to do anything. today was my day off from work and i completely wasted it i just stayed and home watched tv, and read superfuture all day long. i hope its just temporary cause i chose not to call up my friends or anything, the only time i left the house was to pick up my mom from work then continued to sloth around.

I'm in a fucking awesome set up here, going to art school in NYC, living in a nice apartment, studying my passion and what I've always wanted to do with my life...but I'm just not used to the culture/pace of it out here and I miss home (the west coast) like crazy. I'm trying to get the most out of this experience that I can, but I can't help but feel like my homesickness is somehow preventing me from going 100%.

I'm in a fucking awesome set up here, going to art school in NYC, living in a nice apartment, studying my passion and what I've always wanted to do with my life...but I'm just not used to the culture/pace of it out here and I miss home (the west coast) like crazy. I'm trying to get the most out of this experience that I can, but I can't help but feel like my homesickness is somehow preventing me from going 100%.

After about eight weeks of being out of town this summer, I started to miss the West Coast like crazy. Completely unexpected.