superconfessional

As long as we're talkin fast food... I could live off New York vender food forever. I don't care how many diseases I get, its glorious.

You been to Tony the sandwich guy one block north of Barney's (i think on 62nd or 63rd)? Fuckin' insane. Proschoot and mozzarella is one for the ages. And da chicken with yogurt sauce is ridic.

oh hell's no you din go there.... that stuff always gives me tha shits so bad.

That means you just need to eat more of it to develop your antibodies. Growing up eating vender food, I'm convinced I should shake off AIDS.

Guest thesnow
how i hate / love vendor food. i wish i could have vendor food at home so i could have a toliet near by. once ate a gyro i was walking around squezzing my ass for 3 blocks untill i found a bathroom.

word

i ate some vendor style chicken breast with white rice like a month ago and had the worst diarrheas for hourssss later

omc You're in the BX and you goin' to Arby's? Naw man, Kennedy Fried Chix mang, dass what I'm talking about.

haw haw hawwwwww....

i never eat at any of the ____ Fried Chickens. i dont eat at places encased in bulletproof glass.

anyway, there is an Arby's in the manahatta mall near my job. and by near, i mean 10 blox away. i really wanted to try their new boneless buffalo wings.

i never eat at any of the ____ Fried Chickens. i dont eat at places encased in bulletproof glass.

Reminds me of the Chris Rock "Never go to parties with metal detectors" thing

these food posts had me chuckling

it seems like i only ever want chik-fil-a on sunday

arbys gets a pass because they have:

a) horseradish dispensers

B) batter fried onions

c) hamburger helper's evil twin

its nice when theres one in a mall so you can just put horseradish on anything in the food court

i wish they had halal carts in new jersey maannnnnn

haw haw hawwwwww....

anyway, there is an Arby's in the manahatta mall near my job. and by near, i mean 10 blox away. i really wanted to try their new boneless buffalo wings.

WTF??? ur missin out...even white kastle has bulletproof. manhatan mall hahahhahaa.

so older chick told me that she really likes me, but she doesn't see a long distance relationship happening. im kinda not surprised, but we're gonna keep in touch, and since im trying to get into a school near her, she said she would definately re-think the option once im closer.

oh summer flings, how you burn me in the end. always.

so older chick told me that she really likes me, but she doesn't see a long distance relationship happening. im kinda not surprised, but we're gonna keep in touch, and since im trying to get into a school near her, she said she would definately re-think the option once im closer.

oh summer flings, how you burn me in the end. always.

worst idea influencing going to a school ever.

worst idea influencing going to a school ever.

wronggggggg. because i wanna go to school near her anyways. booyah. but who knows, maybe some other beautiful women will saunter into my life?

and i definately was thinking of that song when i wrote that.

Guest scruf

i think you still have a year left in high school dont you jeep? anyways alot can change in a year. but im still hopeing it works out.

yeah jeep i'd definately say chill on that situation. my ex and i dated for 2 years in highschool and i moved to chicago to be near her/ her school. she went crazy one day and broke up with me. we still do fool around though.

so i guess this is a reply to thisisme too.

1. date her for 2 years

2. break up

3. fuckbuddy

i think you still have a year left in high school dont you jeep? anyways alot can change in a year. but im still hopeing it works out.
yeah jeep i'd definately say chill on that situation. my ex and i dated for 2 years in highschool and i moved to chicago to be near her/ her school. she went crazy one day and broke up with me. we still do fool around though.

yeah, im gonna be a senior. and i figure a lot will change, but i do really like this girl, but you never know, right? im not going to school to be near her, that didnt cross my mind until i got interested in her this summer, i was already looking at emerson as my #1 from the beginning.

yeah, im gonna be a senior. and i figure a lot will change, but i do really like this girl, but you never know, right? im not going to school to be near her, that didnt cross my mind until i got interested in her this summer, i was already looking at emerson as my #1 from the beginning.

thats good that you arent going there just for her. although thats the same excuse i used. just keep in mind that people change alot after highschool. gooooodluck

Yesterday I sent omc a friend request on myspace, he accepted and my number of friends went up by one (I try and keep no more than 2 pages, i've let slip a little further but I try and keep it low so I can find people).

So just now I notice, I'm back to my pre-omc number.

Someone deleted me.

I am now trying to figure out who it was, and I can't...

Yesterday I sent omc a friend request on myspace, he accepted and my number of friends went up by one (I try and keep no more than 2 pages, i've let slip a little further but I try and keep it low so I can find people).

So just now I notice, I'm back to my pre-omc number.

Someone deleted me.

I am now trying to figure out who it was, and I can't...

that drives me nuts.

if you de-friend me, i will end your life, VIETCONG.

I think I'm slightly claustrophobic...when I'm really close to other people I get really self-conscious. When I put on my headphones in the car if I'm riding with other people, I can feel myself breathing heavier..