superconfessional

Just remember: you don't give a shit. Act like that and you'll be fine.

i was a perfect gentleman. and im very happy with our encounter tonight. we went at it for an hour straight. im pretty sure her parents were home too..

it was a good night.

i was a perfect gentleman. and im very happy with our encounter tonight. we went at it for an hour straight. im pretty sure her parents were home too..

it was a good night.

?!?!...that was only like 2.5 hours between your posts. You work quickly.. then leave quickly too apparently.

vvviiiicctttorrryyy!!!!!!!!!

lets light up an e-blunt in celebration.

oh well, ive been smoking since i got home. so yeah, im there with you.

and seriously man, when are you gonna mail me shrooms? i want them. im listening to "the muder mystery" by the VU (19 minute demo version) and im totally wishing i was tripping right now.

im so happy. i just am totally happy, for the first time in a while. so much pent up sexual frustation, all gone!

shrooms are on their way man, patience is a virtue

confession: tomorrow i find out if my best friend moves to nyc or not. feel bad parting but happy for her. just makes me dislike my hometown even more. theres only 2 cultural achievements left to persue, getting a job and a houston sufu meetup. other than that i think i have mined all of its resources.

?!?!...that was only like 2.5 hours between your posts. You work quickly.. then leave quickly too apparently.

considering we went at it for like an hour if not more, it was a good time. we watched most of gladiator afterwards, and her parents kept coming in, so i got to thinking i should go. im on the phone with her now.

parents?

I thought that by "older chick" you ment like late twenties or something... How old are you?

im 17, shes 19. older is pretty relative in this instance, considering she's in college, and ill be in college in only a year.

if i've lead you to believe that she was older sufu, i apologize. but yeah. shes 19.

im 17, shes 19. older is pretty relative in this instance, considering she's in college, and ill be in college in only a year.

if i've lead you to believe that she was older sufu, i apologize. but yeah. shes 19.

I thought she was in her 30s. You really had me bruv.

Guest scruf

confession: tomorrow i find out if my best friend moves to nyc or not. feel bad parting but happy for her. just makes me dislike my hometown even more. theres only 2 cultural achievements left to persue, getting a job and a houston sufu meetup. other than that i think i have mined all of its resources.

dont worry Corbin the houston meetup is on its way!

with all this rain we have had, just go pick them yourself....plenty of cowpastures outside the city/your area...if not ive got some in mind i used to go to in montgomery county.

but if you got a connection, just wait...

but its always a good adventure and good times when your at your age...just park far away unlike my dumbass, luckily the cops knew the score.

with all this rain we have had, just go pick them yourself....plenty of cowpastures outside the city/your area...if not ive got some in mind i used to go to in montgomery county.

but if you got a connection, just wait...

but its always a good adventure and good times when your at your age...just park far away unlike my dumbass, luckily the cops knew the score.

That's what I was thinking too. I thought some milf hunter action was goin' down.

well, its hard to find shrooms in CT, and Corbin told me they grow like wild flowers down there.

if it was really some milf hunting action goin on, or at least single late 20 year old action, i would totally tell you. but she's a sophmore in college, thats really about it. if it got more hyped than i intended it to be, sorry guys.

i have so much work today. shes coming to my house today, but i gotta write so many papers and read so many short stories by Hawthorne. im so not excited for school soon. means she leaves, and im unhappy again.

not even! just 2 hours!
considering we went at it for like an hour if not more, it was a good time. we watched most of gladiator afterwards

um...how do you go at it for more than an hour, then watch most of gladiator (2.5 -3 hrs, depending on the cut), in 2 hours?

unless..... you actually paused en route from love nest to TV, hands dripping with bodily excretions, to type out a quick sufu update.....?

um...how do you go at it for more than an hour, then watch most of gladiator (2.5 -3 hrs, depending on the cut), in 2 hours?

unless..... you actually paused en route from love nest to TV, hands dripping with bodily excretions, to type out a quick sufu update.....?

she lives 5 minutes from my house. gladiator was already on. we were at it for about an hour, then watched from the "are you not entertained" scene to a little before the battle with the tigers.

but yeah, i was kinda gross when i got home.

hah, im sorry to disappoint.

ive been reading Wakefield by Nathaniel Hawthorne over and over, and i keep getting new stuff out of it. its a really deep concept. but it is hard to decipher its understanding.

i confess, im hating this AP work.

aight so i went to old navy today (i've always hated that store) but today i found they make a really nice thermal shirts and henleys and they seemslike a nice fit.... ima go back and pick some up