superconfessional

with all this rain we have had, just go pick them yourself....plenty of cowpastures outside the city/your area...if not ive got some in mind i used to go to in montgomery county.

but if you got a connection, just wait...

but its always a good adventure and good times when your at your age...just park far away unlike my dumbass, luckily the cops knew the score.

even before the rain

down 290 past cy-fair a short ways its all fields and cowpastures

they grow everywhere. i have alot of friends who live in that general

location so it makes for cheap hookups.

i had a friend who recently got fired from AA for fucking a girl in the inventory room. and apparently, it was not the first girl to be fucked in the inventory room by him. ive only owned one AA shirt, that i didnt even buy, it ended up in my closet, must've been someone elses.. but anyways, its not a bad shirt. its just too small for me now. i kinda wanna go there and get some things, but i hate how theres a standard when you go in there. they all silently judge you when you go in, with their leg warmers and headbands and american slave labor clothing.

i kinda wanna go there and get some things, but i hate how theres a standard when you go in there. they all silently judge you when you go in, with their leg warmers and headbands and american slave labor clothing.

Where are you located? I've never felt that vibe when going into AA.

But even if they do judge, what's the big deal? I'm sure you dress well enough to pass their test.

I usually go to the one on Broadway, near NDG. Everytime I'm in there people from the staff ask about something I'm wearing . When I went to get my sleeveless hoodie two of the guys were asking about where I got my Skytops at. They were really fiending for 'em, shit was funny.

Where are you located? I've never felt that vibe when going into AA.

But even if they do judge, what's the big deal? I'm sure you dress well enough to pass their test.

I usually go to the one on Broadway, near NDG. Everytime I'm in there people from the staff ask about something I'm wearing . When I went to get my sleeveless hoodie two of the guys were asking about where I got my Skytops at. They were really fiending for 'em, shit was funny.

well, since you're in CT, you've maybe been to the one in South Norwalk? i dunno, ive been in there once, and it was alright, just decided not to get anything.

but the ones in NY. really anywhere in manhattan or brooklyn, they just exude this intimidating feeling of pretentiousness and judgment upon us plebians of "lesser" fashion.

if someone can give me a good wholesaler website, i'd be happy to get from there instead of actually going into the store.

i had a friend who recently got fired from AA for fucking a girl in the inventory room. and apparently, it was not the first girl to be fucked in the inventory room by him. ive only owned one AA shirt, that i didnt even buy, it ended up in my closet, must've been someone elses.. but anyways, its not a bad shirt. its just too small for me now. i kinda wanna go there and get some things, but i hate how theres a standard when you go in there. they all silently judge you when you go in, with their leg warmers and headbands and american slave labor clothing.

i heard you gotta look good to work at AA stores. and yes, going into aa stores they look at me funny, those damn whores. although i do really love their stuff.

Yesterday in the subway a bearded, crazy man yelled at me for taking a picture because I was "making everyone nervous"

He then asked me if I was vietcong or chinese.

I told him I was chinese and he started spouting off faux-chinese at me.

I tried to snap a photo of him, but he ducked away.

Does anyone else notice that dogs like to sniff your jeans if you haven't washed them in a while? Whenever I go to my friend's houses, their dogs always come and sniff my legs, while my friend says "Wow! He likes you!" but in my mind, I know my jeans smell.

Ahaha...I know this is a stupid post.

Does anyone else notice that dogs like to sniff your jeans if you haven't washed them in a while? Whenever I go to my friend's houses, their dogs always come and sniff my legs, while my friend says "Wow! He likes you!" but in my mind, I know my jeans smell.

Ahaha...I know this is a stupid post.

hahah that happened today. the dog kept jumping on me and smelling the jeans. no humping though.

Who all was taking pictures? Sidney and Mary caught lots of me and I think Beatle took a picture of my ass, while I was sober though.

I think Andrea was going to post up a "who's ass is this today" thread. i'm pretty sure mine got snapped as well.