superconfessional

Had a couple beers last night at this bar down the street, as everyone was leaving this girl leans over and introduces herself, we talk for a few minutes, I walk with her as she walks her friend to the subway station, bring her back home, make out a bit then she gives me head on my couch and leaves. Perfect. And she was the first black girl I have hooked up with.

No, I went to Stevens Tech in NJ, the nerdiest school in the country. I had good grades and great recommendation letters which I think helped. To be honest I didn't even open a science/math book in hs. In Poland we couldn't even use calculators. People lost it here when I did my calculus test without a calculator.

Did you know a half polish, half puerto rican kid at Stevens named Stephon?

so i work at a YMCA camp. and they have a strict policy on child abuse. im not saying i abused the kid, but one of my kids is telling me that his father hits him and his kid sister (the kid is 8, his sister 5), and now im in deep with my bosses on this issue. its getting kinda fucking weird, and i really wish that i had not been the one to relate the message to my bosses, but rather my co-counselor. but i feel more empowered at the same time.

im heading over to older chicks house tonight. wish me luck.

hit that shit jeepster we are all routing(mispelled?) for you.

you remind me of a dude that posted on hypebeast a long time ago because he was avirgin and was going out with a girl which he knew had a long relationship with a dude that had a 10 inch dick or something, and he was afraid he wasn't going to do the job because his dick was way smaller and then the hypebeast community followed closely the case for a few time to see how stuff turned out . i HAVE to find that link ahaha.

godspeed sir jeepster

i am really high and time is moving so incredibly slowly.

I'm totally sober and the day is dragging on and on

Got a new job. I'm just a rat fleeing the sinking ship. I feel bad leaving my boss alone with the company, but her salary is more than 8x mine, so I think it's okay for me to go make more money while doing less work for a while.

Guest scruf
I'm sleeping with a married woman

thats how my parents got a divorce. i dont know the whole story but think twice if its worth it. does the lady have kids, how long they've been married, who came onto who kinda thing.

godspeed sir jeepster

i am really high and time is moving so incredibly slowly.

hit that shit jeepster we are all routing(mispelled?) for you.

you remind me of a dude that posted on hypebeast a long time ago because he was avirgin and was going out with a girl which he knew had a long relationship with a dude that had a 10 inch dick or something, and he was afraid he wasn't going to do the job because his dick was way smaller and then the hypebeast community followed closely the case for a few time to see how stuff turned out . i HAVE to find that link ahaha.

haha thanks dudes. well my story isn't so tragic. im not a virgin, and im pretty well endowed (jewish/awesome hybrid. you know how it is.), and thats not to yank my own chain, but im happy with my size. shes a pretty petite girl, so im sure she'll bend to any will, plus i know some good little moves to spice things up. i doubt we'll go all the way or anything, but im looking forward to some heavy petting. heavy.

on another cool note, i just got a column in the local newspaper. i can write whatever i want as long as it comes from the perspective of a high school student. which is cool, i guess? i dunno, ill probably have some long winded rants and some weird hunter thompson style pieces to scare the shit outta this town. i look forward to it. if i can, ill post them here so you guys can read up on the pathetic life of my town.

one more thing: i have some awful farmers tan goin on. would i be supergay to go to a tanning place? i look kinda like a doofus. i want to just be tannish, not like orange. but im like - arms: tan, neck: super tan, face: super tan, body: andy warhol white.

its gross. if you turned off all the lights you'd see my torso and upper legs im that white.

arms: tan, neck: super tan, face: super tan, body: andy warhol white.

haha, I'm with you on this. I went to the beach for the first time in years, and my legs burned to a crisp. I'm a healthy brown everywhere else, but a brutal pink on my legs

i hooked up with a semi-random guy in APC's and instead of relying on the button fly as a deterrent for anything too hardcore, i explained to him why i love my button fly so much and demonstrated how easy it was to undo.

the worst part is i dont regret it at all.

so, it didnt go much like i had thought, but it wasn't bad. when i got there, her exboyfriend had just called and they'd been talking for a while, so she was pretty cut up when i walked in, and we just talked mostly. the ex is a real dick, and he's giving her a hard time about their break up, despite the fact that he was the one who broke up with her, and so he's placing the guilt on her. which is complete crap, but she can't seem to get that. so we just talked and hung out.

but yeah, im back home now. and im bummed. but still happy.

Guest scruf
so, it didnt go much like i had thought, but it wasn't bad. when i got there, her exboyfriend had just called and they'd been talking for a while, so she was pretty cut up when i walked in, and we just talked mostly. the ex is a real dick, and he's giving her a hard time about their break up, despite the fact that he was the one who broke up with her, and so he's placing the guilt on her. which is complete crap, but she can't seem to get that. so we just talked and hung out.

but yeah, im back home now. and im bummed. but still happy.

hmm...sounds like you might be falling into the friends catagory. or does she already know you wanna be more then just friends?