superconfessional

Got hit by a drunk driver today. Completely totalled my car.

thing is, my first thought wasn't "am i okay?" or "are they okay?", but "it's time for a cigarette".

That's messed up.

Frequently, when I'm in a bad situation, I mentally check out and envision myself having a beer.

tell her you're gay and you're attracted to really feminine guys(if she's the butch lesbian)

xD don't worry, shes a lipstick lesbian. she's just perfect down to the way she loves the way a girl moans when you're going down on her.

oh and she's a lesbian for sure. i've known her for a longgg time. she's only been with extremely hot girls.

The first time I went on an airplane was in 2001, when I was 13. I went to the bahamas by myself...when the first plane took off I felt my insides rise up, I was nervous as hell..I had an outside seat though.

i was in an airplane that free fell for at least 10 seconds cause of an air pocket. i felt strangely at peace while everyone was screaming and the lady next to me was clinging on my arm for dear life.

I'm back together with my girlfriend of 5 months. We've been apart 2 months since she moved away (she's gone for a year but I'll visit her) and she cheated on me like a week ago. She didnt fuck but apparently made out with some guy she met at bars.. butt naked. So she might as well have fucked him.

I am a sucker

I had to post on this.

you gotta be a huge idiot to think she didnt fuck while she was butt naked. thats like saying OJ simpson didnt kill his wife or some shit.

X her out of your life son!!!!!!

im totally spamming this thread.

Ive been in miami for 2 days and ive seen at least 10 docle gabanna razrs, 3 la coste polos ranging from salmon pink to neon pink complete with popped collars, and many many boot cut jeans with hideous pumas.

the tackniess here is going makes my head explode.

on a good note, i have seen many many many nice cars.

edit: I lost 6 pounds in 2 days from being cheap and skipping meals. At this rate, I will dissapear in a month...

edit x 2: Waiting at the dealership for my car to finish has generated more posts in this thread than I have ever previously posted.

edit x 3:

im trying to read the post but the amount of unintelligible english on hypebeast is amazing. people on there need to realize d's do not substitute th's.

EDIT: yeah Serv, myspace it up.

Your wish shall become my command as soon as it becomes convenient.

Myspace is what you make of it. It can be really lame I guess and I can understand some people hating it, but it's just another outlet to talk to friends, and an easy way to share photos and stuff like that will all of your friends/e-friends/etc.

I'm no myspace hater, I've just never bothered.

It now appears to be time to bother.

So I guess my confession is: I'm going to make a myspace.

Frequently, when I'm in a bad situation, I mentally check out and envision myself having a beer.

The last two times I nearly got myself killed, the only thing to come out of my mouth was "Oh no" and "uh oh" respectively.

1-Car sliding sideways towards ten foot drop on icy slush. Luckily not vertical (an embankment down to a field) rolled over quite slowly, bad concussion.

2-Sliding through a stop sign on sheer ice with a snow plow coming (hit the gas and hope for a dry spot...)

Would have been the worst last words ever

Not even "Oh shit" "oh fuck" or a decent scream of terror.

yeah right. that guy has more entities in his myfriends than people on this earf. I'd say only 100,000,000 of mine are legit friends, and of those, probably only30,000 or so are pederists. Two thumbs up!

damn son, im still in the 6 digit zone. i probably know about 2 or 3 mil on my friends, still good enough for me.

Ok, here's one.

This January I went out for a night on the town with my girlfriend. We met up with one of her friends, whose husband plays in a local act that's been touring internationally lately. This girl, let's call her Agnes, started out being very friendly. She complimented my sweater. She told my girlfriend how cute she looked. She commented on what a great couple we made. Well, as we drank more, this inoccuous commentary evolved into her asking how we felt about a threesome.

When I wasn't in a relationship, a threesome seemed like an exciting idea. But, being in it in real time, it just seemed gross. You realize really quick that when you really love somebody you don't want to share them, with another girl or otherwise. But Agnes was persistent. She told us how much her husband would be into it. She kissed and groped both of us. We started out flirting back and treating it like a game, but it rapidly spiralled out of control. The night ended with me yelling at her at the top of my lungs to get out of my car and leave us the fuck alone.

The next day, she sent my girlfriend an essay over myspace begging for forgiveness, and asking her not to tell her husband. However, my girl had been friends with him before Agnes, so he had already been told. We never heard from Agnes again.

This weekend, my girl was working at Lollapalooza and saw Agnes's husband's band. They played a great set. Then, she found out after the fact that he's now divorced.

It's weird to think you had something to do with the end of a marriage.