superconfessional

Guest thesnow

I'm back together with my girlfriend of 5 months. We've been apart 2 months since she moved away (she's gone for a year but I'll visit her) and she cheated on me like a week ago. She didnt fuck but apparently made out with some guy she met at bars.. butt naked. So she might as well have fucked him.

I am a sucker

Guest thesnow
I confess.

I DO NOT understand how upandcoming has two positive repuation blocks after all that $20 thread bollocks.

Someone sort it out for me.

yea, seriously, i probably give out rep everytime i sign in and ive been here longer than that queer

and yet ive been "thesnow is miss universe" for like 2 weeks

im on rep strike

So yesterday I walk into a men's room at like 3 o'clock in a grocery store to take a piss. I'm the only guy there and I swagger up to a urinal. Theres some stalls to my left and a couple more urinals to my right. As I start a HUGE morbidly obese like 400 pound dude like stumbles into the bathroom. He looks around and chooses the urinal right next to me. He sidles up next to me unzips himself and starts this really labored breathing. Its totally freaking me out when all of a sudden he just starts leaning against the wall next to the urinal while taking a piss. He pisses all over the floor and consequently all over my shoes. I spent the next few hours constantly fighting the urge to vomit, bleaching my right foot, and ordering a new pair of shoes on zappos.

Fucking disgusting. And it was like if you could pick one person in this world not to piss on your shoes it would be this dude.

It sounds like you need new friends... Actually sorry, I meant to say can I meet your friends?

I've noticed a pattern.

I like boy

I do things with boy

boy and i are fine with our arrangement

until boy starts going after my roommates who constantly throw themselves at any boy i bring home

every boy i actually like ends up leaving me for a friend..... i think i'm constantly attracted to sucky people.... or i'm seriously inadequate.

Guest scruf

ahhhhh. im so inexperienced with real relationships that this is just driving me into the grounddd. i've only had one real girlfriend in the past, and she was my age, so i dunno. maybe its just not meant to be. we'll see what comes of it.

thanks again sufu'ers. im sure during the regular school year, there will be more drama for me to complain about.

you and me were alot alike. hell i believe where in the same grade. got pretty similar relationship problems. you wouldnt possibly be asian would you?

damn jeep i love reading your stories.

dsc00020bc1.jpg

holy fucking shit... so i just got a summons from NYPD for smoking in the train station... wuth some fresh haze in my pocket. waited for 20 minutes while the cops ran my record, and i got a 50 dollar ticket, which the cop told me how to beat.

hahahaha

My grandmother died two weeks ago and this is the first time in my life that I've actually lost someone: it's hurt. I've been a real piece of shit and I'm starting to get paranoid I'm pissing my girl off. She knows I'm grieving, but I know all of that stuff is on a clock.

My grandmother died two weeks ago and this is the first time in my life that I've actually lost someone and it's hurt. I've been a real piece of shit and I'm starting to get paranoid I'm pissing my girl off. She knows I'm grieving, but I know all of that stuff is on a clock.

I was in the same boat a few months ago. Didn't even go home to go to the funeral and felt like a real shitbag. I just went out drinkin and acted like an asshole and still can't even figure out how I still have friends, had a rough few months. I'm kinda getting back to normal but still pretty off-kilter.

I was in the same boat a few months ago. Didn't even go home to go to the funeral and felt like a real shitbag. I just went out drinkin and acted like an asshole and still can't even figure out how I still have friends, had a rough few months. I'm kinda getting back to normal but still pretty off-kilter.

I managed to go to the funeral, which was cathartic. What really weirds me out as I was pretty sure I wasn't even capable of losing my shit in a public situation like that. But I did, and how. Fortunately my girlfriend only had to put up with me for a couple days before she left for Chicago for Lolla. I mean, really, do you just eventually start feeling less like shit?

Jeep - I think you have totally played yourself out of this game. You have spent too much time thinking about doing something when you should have been done it already. Now this woman is using you to make herself feel better and giving you just enough encouragement to keep you around without actually giving you what you are after (whatever that is, I don't think you are being totally honest wih yourself either).

Jesus chist. This kid still hasn't fucked this girl?! No wonder he has so many posts in this thread...

I mean, really, do you just eventually start feeling less like shit?

Short answer, yes. Don't be so hard on yourself, grief isn't something you can decide not to feel. Hang in there and be good to yourself...

you and me were alot alike. hell i believe where in the same grade. got pretty similar relationship problems. you wouldnt possibly be asian would you?

damn jeep i love reading your stories.

haha, thanks for the enthused response. im 17, white/jewish, not asian. if i was asian, no offense, this might be a lot worse.

my dad found my zip of headies last night. he told me if its in the house after this weekend, im in shit, but if i sell it before then, i have to give all the money to charity. then he told me about all the weed he smoked when he was in boarding school and was said i could keep some of it.

parents are sweet.

The Pietasters! I almost feel a little embarassed knowing that.

thats just a cover. its the business who originally played it.

great song regardless.

haha, thanks for the enthused response. im 17, white/jewish, not asian. if i was asian, no offense, this might be a lot worse.

my dad found my zip of headies last night. he told me if its in the house after this weekend, im in shit, but if i sell it before then, i have to give all the money to charity. then he told me about all the weed he smoked when he was in boarding school and was said i could keep some of it.

parents are sweet.

That's one of the strangest parts in life. When your parents catch you doing stuff they probably did and have to decide whether or not they're going to ber hypocritical about it. You got pretty lucky...I had to be out of the house before my parents would admit they indulged when they were young.

my mom claims she only smoked once and 'did it the wrong way'

i kind of believe it and i kind of don't

i don't think i've ever even seen my dad drunk

i refuse to believe he ever engaged in any youthful indiscretions

i haven't told them about mine yet, although i never really got busted

(except for beer, sort of, and smokes)